Thread: Milla & HBJet

***boat
    How about if you two continue your conversation by e-mail in private?

HBjet
    I have nothing to say except sorry to everyone who has had to witness this crap.
    For the record, I was never ChetandSlowyblowgoats.
    I'm Done!

I know for a fact HBjet was not Chetandslowyblowgoats. So everyone can back away from that. HBjet has always posted under his own name. I emailed Slowy and told him I would not bash him anymore. I also emailed Milla Killa and told him that HBjet had nothing to do with this.
    [This message has been edited by Jetboatguru (edited May 06, 2002).]

RiverDave
    This whole ordeal sucks... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif
    Perhaps we could find a pharmacist on ***boat? I believe Milla Killa needs a steady dosage of Valuum? Dammit! Where's RiverHed when you need him?
    (you shoulda seen the post that I deleted...) I can understand that ***boat's trying to do "damage control" so I won't add to the problem.. but maybe if I write it in the middle of this certain people won't notice it? Hey Milla, you can suck this for as long as ya like if it helps to calm ya silly ass down.. In any event I'm glad that ***boat is here moderating the situation.. and I hope that things mellow out quickly.. )
    RD http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited May 07, 2002).]

killin milla
    RiverDave go back to building robots and cruising your daddy's boat,if you want me to suck this,maybe you should start boating in the s.f.bay you gaylord.Is that what i have to do to be in your your little click,if so no thanks buddy,

RiverDave2
    Is that what i have to do to be in your your little click,
    It'd be a good start.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    BTW, weren't you claiming that someone else posted all this stuff on your computer? It was friends right? And you have the nizuts to come up on here and call me a fag? The VERY DEFINITION of a man is to stand up and take responsibillities for your own actions.. To apologize when you are wrong and try to "undo" the injustice.. Please take a moment to think about that, then come back and tell me that I'm a fag. I'd love to hear your reasoning behind it.. If it comes down between you and I, believe me I ain't fightin for the Pink team... but you I'm not so sure about "sister." For the simple reason that you DON'T have what it takes to be a man on the internet, how could you possibly have what it takes to act like a man in person?
    ***boat, I apologize for "reigniting" the fire here(Believe me that's the only apology your going to here KM), but this guy truly should seek some kinda counselling... (or do "they" call that "comforting..." I'm sorry I can't help myself http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif) His intolerable behavior is not an isolated incident but rather repetitive even after changing screen names, being warned, politely asked to stop etc... etc.. I have finally ran out of sympathy for Joe "BLOW."
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited May 07, 2002).]

cyclone
    this is lame. HBJet has been nothing but cool to me ever since I started coming to Jet tech. Can't everyone just talk about something else, like how many nice, thong-clad ladies were present in the channel this past weekend?

ChetCapoli
    what have i been missing here? I get busy for a while and its' all upside down here now. geez... word has it you missed me hb??
    chet

HBjet
    Originally posted by ChetCapoli:
    what have i been missing here? I get busy for a while and its' all upside down here now. geez... word has it you missed me hb??
    chet
    Chet, I'd much rather go round and round with you about Bowls, Impellers, Diverters, anything....I'm just done with everything though, If I need some jet tech answers, I'm going to use my builder, as should everyone else (I mean who ever you choose to use, not just mine). This forum is turned into junk. There are a few good threads, but not very many. I'm keeping my posts to Hot Boats Hot Spots. Good seeing you back, thought we lost ya!
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited May 07, 2002).]

RiverDave2
    "I'll be your HuckleBerry.." http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif LMAO j/k
    RD