Thread: Saving Private Ryan

burtandnancy
    Hope you all see it tonite, even if you've seen it before. Lets hope your local ABC station doesn't take it off...

Sweet Addiction
    I heard the local Radio talking about it this morning. The only thing said was that your local station may be afraid to show it due to the Graphic nature and the language content. The FCC I guess is watching close. :idea:

MsDrmr
    I am sure the station will cut a majorit of it out..your best bet is to rent that move..a wonderful portraial of some suffering our men/women have done for us. My father who is a Vietnam Vet,,,had horrible dreams for quite some time after viewing that movie. My dad does not really share much with me about what went on over there, but when he cries and has bad dreams, I am sure the movie is just he tip of the iceberg.
    God Bless all our troops

Her454
    I dont have a weak stomach but that movie...and the other one where the chopper goes down.....cant remember the name of it...........I walked out of the theatre. No disrepect to our country's servicemen, just cant watch it.
    A little too graphic for me although apparently it was a true portrayal.
    God Bless Our Troops.

MsDrmr
    I dont have a weak stomach but that movie...and the other one where the chopper goes down.....cant remember the name of it...........I walked out of the theatre. No disrepect to our country's servicemen, just cant watch it.
    God Bless Our Troops.
    "Black Hawk Down?" I think that might be what your talking about

HCS
    God Bless Our Troops.
    It's not real Traci. It's a movie.

Her454
    "Black Hawk Down?" I think that might be what your talking about
    Thats it, thanks!
    It's not real Traci. It's a movie.
    Wow, did I sound reallllllllly blonde there............I knew it wasn't real, just a very good portrayal of the horror that went on.
    You stalking me today Tom?

HCS
    Thats it, thanks!
    Wow, did I sound reallllllllly blonde there............I knew it wasn't real, just a very good portrayal of the horror that went on.
    You stalking me today Tom?
    I'm following your lead. :notam:

Sleek-Jet
    I've got Saving Ryan's Privates on video if anyone is intereseted.

coolchange
    Spielbergs deal is if you air it, you do it uncut and uncensored. Some station are afraid to run it but ABC said they will cover any fines. It has been on before.