Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Won

uclahater
    The 5k :coffeycup :coffeycup

CrazyHippy
    I was there @ 4am... alone :yuk:
    Actually i was just hitting the shower, i had a young lady asking me to teach her how to ski, so i bailed on the ladder climbing king, and hung out w. the chicck in a bikini... it's the masculine thing to do :boxed:
    Did anyone get pics of Gooey in those cute lil running shorts?
    BJH :devil:

uclahater
    I was there @ 4am... alone :yuk:
    Actually i was just hitting the shower, i had a young lady asking me to teach her how to ski, so i bailed on the ladder climbing king, and hung out w. the chicck in a bikini... it's the masculine thing to do :boxed:
    Did anyone get pics of Gooey in those cute lil running shorts?
    BJH :devil:
    So I see you and KIMMY are back together :hammer2: :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
    So I see you and KIMMY are back together :hammer2: :hammerhea
    Fock you, and fix your avatar! Its really annoying Hater ........( . )( . )......

CrazyHippy
    I said i did the masculine thing... are you trying to tell us something by construing theat as hanging out w/ guys?? :boxingguy
    BJH

uclahater
    theat as hanging out w/ guys?? :boxingguy
    BJH
    What ever the hell that means Are you drinking Canadian Beer tonight :idea: :idea:

CrazyHippy
    What ever the hell that means Are you drinking Canadian Beer tonight :idea: :idea:
    Nope, the strong stuff.... Gasoline :hammerhea :2purples:
    Gonna go have a smoke now
    BJ(it's a Guiness night)H

lucky
    I think guru's was winded from - the jog down there !!!
    bj - since ya got a new hottie - do we get to see pic of the spin instructor?

CrazyHippy
    She's sooo last month.. get w/ the times boy :hammer2:
    I've got a few pics, but none are Hot Boat friendly, I dont have permission, and she's still a friend (w/ benifits when I want them ) I guess i'll have to sacrifice for the team, and go get some :jawdrop: . I'll get postable pics too
    She's a sweet heart, but wants more of a relationship than i'm ready for. Why the hell am i telling you goofballs this :hammer2:
    I'll stick it in her pooper early next week
    BJH :shift:

Roland the Fisherman
    She's sooo last month.. get w/ the times boy :hammer2:
    I've got a few pics, but none are Hot Boat friendly, I dont have permission, and she's still a friend (w/ benifits when I want them ) I guess i'll have to sacrifice for the team, and go get some :jawdrop: . I'll get postable pics too
    She's a sweet heart, but wants more of a relationship than i'm ready for. Why the hell am i telling you goofballs this :hammer2:
    I'll stick it in her pooper early next week
    BJH :shift:
    Just wait till you head off to take a dump and see sneaks off sits down clicks on and reads this post.....she will start a relationship between her foot and your nuts :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast