Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just got a bad rep point

boatslayer
    yep just got a bad rep point ,,this is what it said "HTM sucks!! High turnover machine"
    WTF :idea:

HighRoller
    I guess he hates DCB too because I've seen one of those end up on its lid. F-in ignorant people.

BarryMac
    yep just got a bad rep point ,,this is what it said "HTM sucks!! High turnover machine"
    WTF :idea:
    hit ya with the greenies...

boatslayer
    thanks for the green guys ,,
    i just dont see why they have to rag on HTM,
    i never rag on any companies , and if i do rag on someone's boat its cause there my buddy and im just jokin around

HighRoller
    The loser hit me too. Said DCB was alright since they didn't flip over "as often" as HTM's. Oh well, I've never been one for popularity contests anyways.

Squirtin Thunder
    The loser hit me too. Said DCB was alright since they didn't flip over "as often" as HTM's. Oh well, I've never been one for popularity contests anyways.
    That is like saying VW bugs roll over or the Corvair was total junk and they flip over all the time.
    Everything has a limit and if you push the limit you may flip.
    I have seen alot of tourement ski boats upside down because of the loose nut behind the wheel.
    Jim

boatslayer
    yea , ,, i just wanna know what kinda boat this guy has ,so we can tell him how many times that boat has flipped,,,,
    :eat:

BarryMac
    yea , ,, i just wanna know what kinda boat this guy has ,so we can tell him how many times that boat has flipped,,,,
    :eat:
    the guy probably doesn't have a boat, maybe he has a kayak and he can't control it so he has to come on here and be a dick???

boatslayer
    the guy probably doesn't have a boat, maybe he has a kayak and he can't control it so he has to come on here and be a dick???
    hahahahahaha, nice

boat030
    I would send you a good mark but I can't figure out where I do that at, I guess that lends credability to the fact that I need a designated driver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast