Thread: Cole SS 20

chumstr
    HELP! been looking for 2yrs now for a Cole SS 20 v-drive open bow with no luck. Are there any for sale?

cole555
    Back in Jan there was a Finishline boat for sale looks very simlar to the cole 20SSII very nice looking open bow boat but not cheap.
    V -drive with a nice blower motor.

GofastRacer
    Yep it's a class act nothing but the best, haven't heard but I think it's still for sale????...
    Finishline! (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103603)

weekendwarrior
    [QUOTE=GofastRacer]Yep it's a class act nothing but the best, haven't heard but I think it's still for sale????...
    Buy a Cole you'll get your money worth. You want the quality of a Cole when you buy the boat. You don't want a splash.

coolchange
    That is not a splash of a Cole.

chumstr
    Thanks for the info. That boat is vary nice and is still for sale on v-drive.com just not for me. I'm more interested in the haul j540 runs. They had to have made more than one? Any word on where the molds ended up after Cole shut the doors?

MKEELINE
    I think this was discussed in another thread, I looked but couldn't find it. I remember someone saying that Fresno Boats had the molds. I don't know if this is true, but I also would like to know.

lucky
    Thanks for the info. That boat is vary nice and is still for sale on v-drive.com just not for me. I'm more interested in the haul j540 runs. They had to have made more than one? Any word on where the molds ended up after Cole shut the doors?
    dam - I hate myself
    russian rouletts has a very nice closed bow-- its ONly a sawall away _ did i just say that ??? some one shoot me