Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BLYTHE THIS WEEKEND

HARDIN18
    ANYONE GOING? IF YOU ARE DESCRIBE YOUR BOAT. I'LL LOOK OUT FOR YA. ID LIKE TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE TO BOAT AND THROW A FEW BACK WITH.

challengerjet
    Hey Hardin, I'm going to try to make it to Waterwheel this weekend but not sure if the plans will stick. HBjet has a pic of my boat on his website i'd post it but don't know how.
    cjet

cyclone
    I'll be camping out at McIntyre Park. I'll be there friday night or sat. morning at the latest. I drive an white and tangerine Jet boat with a bigass scoop and the hull says
    "Hi Octane Airlines" on the side. What's your boat look like and where are you going?

HARDIN18
    I DRIVAE AN 19FT HARDIN MARINE. WHITE WITH BLUES AND GREYS. BASSETT HEADERS, HIGH RISE MAN. SINGLE CARB. MY FAMILY HAS A TRAILER IN A MOBILE HOME PARK IN ERINBURG. UP RIVER FROM THE I10 BRIDGE ABOUT A HALF MILE. I KEEP MY BOAT MORED ON THE RIVER OFF THE BEACH. WILL BE LEAVING TONIGHT.

HARDIN18
    CHALENGERJET
    WHER IS THE WATERWHEEL FROM THE I10?

challengerjet
    Hardin, It's 20 or so miles north on 95 from blythe. Nice part of the river. Are there some good places with day campgrounds in blythe??

HARDIN18
    I THINK ITS RIVIERA DR. . THE RIVIERA CAMP GROUND. ITS RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE FREEWAY. RIGHT SIDE IF YOUR COMING FROM PALM SPRINGS. THEY HAVE A NICE COVE WITH GRASS ALL THE WAY AROUND IT.

UtlGoa
    Hey Hardin, I'll be there. I'll be the boat behind you with the blue lights flashing .........LOL. Waters up, have fun and be safe

HARDIN18
    UtlGoa
    Are you the boat cop I always see out there?
    [This message has been edited by HARDIN18 (edited April 04, 2002).]

HARDIN18
    Im off to the river. Hope to meet a few of you this weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast