Three bed two bath home within three blocks of Hardy park, Smith's, and City Hall. Million dollar lake view (90 degree) from roof deck, indoor spa, 15x30 volleyball pool, woodburning stove, ceiling fans, central HVAC and Mastercool. House includes fridge, stove/oven, Maytag W&D and dishwasher, Water conditioner and RO. Double garage (28' deep) has workbench and compressor. Very private backyard features covered patio,mature palm trees and a lockable shaded RV/ boat space that is 80 feet long. The existing garage could be extended or an additional one built
We looked at over 30 houses before picking this one 13 years ago, but now want to do something different.
Priced for quick sale at $214,950
There are some fix-up issues that I will be willing to discount from the price.
Location, indoor spa and view would make this house an ideal snowbird rental with room to store your boat&truck year-round, and the private yard and volleyball pool would make it the ultimate Havasu summer party pad!
PM me if interested
Update 2/15/04 - I'm FSBO for the next few days.... listed price is currently $199750.... Right now $192k includes some fixup items that I will discount another $5k to a do-it-yourselfer.