Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shameless spam: Havasu home for sale!

Backfire
    Three bed two bath home within three blocks of Hardy park, Smith's, and City Hall. Million dollar lake view (90 degree) from roof deck, indoor spa, 15x30 volleyball pool, woodburning stove, ceiling fans, central HVAC and Mastercool. House includes fridge, stove/oven, Maytag W&D and dishwasher, Water conditioner and RO. Double garage (28' deep) has workbench and compressor. Very private backyard features covered patio,mature palm trees and a lockable shaded RV/ boat space that is 80 feet long. The existing garage could be extended or an additional one built
    We looked at over 30 houses before picking this one 13 years ago, but now want to do something different.
    Priced for quick sale at $214,950
    There are some fix-up issues that I will be willing to discount from the price.
    Location, indoor spa and view would make this house an ideal snowbird rental with room to store your boat&truck year-round, and the private yard and volleyball pool would make it the ultimate Havasu summer party pad!
    PM me if interested
    Update 2/15/04 - I'm FSBO for the next few days.... listed price is currently $199750.... Right now $192k includes some fixup items that I will discount another $5k to a do-it-yourselfer.

GlastronGuy
    Nice looking house, should sell quick.

http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...5spamkills.jpg

propdinger
    pics?

syke-o
    pics might help sell it quicker..

Backfire
    Pictures of backyard, pool, and lakeview from our deck.... I do have a bit of clutter and cleanup to deal with!

Backfire
    Some pics of the inside and front.... note that the cul-de-sac I'm takin the pic from is a straight shot at the garage and side access

Backfire
    More pics! Master bedroom opens to indoor spa through sliding glass door... Living room pic

Bob Noxious
    Damn! That's a lotta house for the money..... Looks like you need to do some cleaning though!

shadow
    Damn! That's a lotta house for the money..... Looks like you need to do some cleaning though!
    Tell him what you really think!

BarryMac
    Does the willys come with the deal???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast