Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 79 Hondo V-Drive Hydro For Sale

mouzer
    That boat is definately a Hondo. I bet mouzer is drooling. :messedup: where do ya think it (Hondo)came from Jerry,i didnt drool over it.you guys keep busting my balls, so i use the boattrader!to sell it.

mouzer
    Bill have you sold that shovel yet? :cry:ya he did i have it w/motor, new ram, and chrome valve covers,Keep your eyes open in the boattrader,i wont sell it to anyone on here!

mouzer
    the boat in dragboatcity was advertised as a 1983 sanger. but it looks like the same boat....... :argue:
    It was in dragboat city under 79 hondo and it was blown for $10.500 sold for that then resold for $9000. the guy kept the blower motor and i bought it with the 396,than i sold it.

Tunnel 23
    I'm almost sure that boat came from Vallejo Ca. :crossx:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    It was in dragboat city under 79 hondo and it was blown for $10.500 sold for that then resold for $9000. the guy kept the blower motor and i bought it with the 396,than i sold it.
    With all that money maybe you can pay up on an old debt! :notam:

Cas
    I'm almost sure that boat came from Vallejo Ca. :crossx:
    There was an identical boat to this one in the boat store in Cordelia a few months ago. By identical, I mean right down to the blue coil...cool boat nonetheless!

Big Proppa
    Ya we took her out yesterday to Elsinore - water was cold but perfectly flat. The boat ran fan f$%kin tastic. Pipesclean made passes infront of cranes for about an hour - boat or motor never skipped a beat.
    Can't wait for summer

24ROD
    What kind of speed did you get out of it?

DUNDUN
    i saw that boat yesterday morning going south on the 15. i assume it was on its way to elsinore. the boat looked pretty nice.

mouzer
    With all that money maybe you can pay up on an old debt! :notam:i got ya coverd, when i pick up my video or at the screening.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast