Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Matt The Wifey Got Her New Lex...gs

FRENCHIE
    She got her car tonight..just over a year old but could not pass up a deal form Riverside Porsche - Mercedes on their used lot!!! I also got the most for our trade their and great finance rate for tier #1 credit!!
    done deal...so ya get to see it if we watch the fight tomorrow!!! oh and hookin it up on (my brand TOYO'S) and 20's hopefully tomorrow!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:

MAINEVENT
    She got her car tonight..just over a year old but could not pass up a deal form Riverside Porsche - Mercedes on their used lot!!! I also got the most for our trade their and great finance rate for tier #1 credit!!
    done deal...so ya get to see it if we watch the fight tomorrow!!! oh and hookin it up on (my brand TOYO'S) and 20's hopefully tomorrow!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:
    Those are sweet rides and hook'n up some dub's huh :supp: just dont put spinners please :hammer2: Congrats to Nicki and you my brotha.....does that mean you are one step closer to something with twins :jawdrop:

HOOTER SLED-
    Congrats on the new ride. Big pimpin for the Mrs. It's been a dry spell with the damn fights. Was lookin through the paper today and realized it was the heavyweight ticket tomorrow night. It's about time.

Kilrtoy
    Ok what is it and
    20's, you dont live in the Ghetto

MAINEVENT
    Ok what is it and
    20's, you dont live in the Ghetto
    OK OK OK maybe he should go with 19's :hammer2: LOL I dont know though that car looks sweet with a big rim, now if he said 22's i would disagree but the GS is a big sedan and fits the rims my .02 call me ghetto :hammerhea LOL Stay dubs :wink:

HCS
    I have to get the wife a new car also. What's with that? Her car works just fine. I have my boat and Suburban. What more could she ask for?

HOOTER SLED-
    Bag that shit too. Get the gangsta lean goin. NOthing like a hot blonde and the three wheel motion!!!

Kilrtoy
    Bag that shit too. Get the gangsta lean goin. NOthing like a hot blonde and the three wheel motion!!!
    LOL, that is some funny shiat. The car looks just fine with what it comes with.... Come on Leon

MAINEVENT
    That Fork'n funny i can see Nicki hitt'n switches at a stop light, or scrapes on the frwy

HOOTER SLED-
    Hittin the corners in them Lolos girl!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast