Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh shit!!!

hoolign
    your it F.M.

FMluvswater
    No surprise this time I checked that lil yellow drop down box this time. :idea: However you've been "IT" a really long time now so okay fine I'll be it for a lil while ... but be very wary hoolign cuz I'll shut off all the lights and tag you in the dark. :wink:

hoolign
    No surprise this time I checked that lil yellow drop down box this time. :idea: However you've been "IT" a really long time now so okay fine I'll be it for a lil while ... but be very wary hoolign cuz I'll shut off all the lights and tag you in the dark. :wink:
    I'll get the breaker!

FMluvswater
    I'll get the breaker!
    You're so accomodating! LMAO! Get runnin!

hoolign
    You're so accomodating! LMAO! Get runnin!
    I aint going anywhere....are those what I think they are.....hey cool smarties
    :2purples: 2 high!

FMluvswater
    Well if you don't get runnin I'm gonna tag you and you KNOW that I WILL run - then you'll be stuck being "IT" for a long time again!
    Hey, hey now! Watch where you put that buddy! :devil: .... don't even provoke me- ice cubes are always ready and I still got the cuffs and the feather too - just remember that! :crossx:

hoolign
    Well if you don't get runnin I'm gonna tag you and you KNOW that I WILL run - then you'll be stuck being "IT" for a long time again!
    Hey, hey now! Watch where you put that buddy! :devil: .... don't even provoke me- ice cubes are always ready and I still got the cuffs and the feather too - just remember that! :crossx:
    Ice cubes huh..that's it lay down....quit squirmin..they'll melt..atta girl there doesnt that feel good...hey not yet..thats it get those arms behind your head...ahhh...a biter....there take that.............................................. .....................................

FMluvswater
    Ice cubes huh..that's it lay down....quit squirmin..they'll melt..atta girl there doesnt that feel good...hey not yet..thats it get those arms behind your head...ahhh...a biter....there take that.............................................. .....................................
    :devil: You're cruisin for big trouble mister! You know I can make you scream. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
    :devil: You're cruisin for big trouble mister! You know I can make you scream. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    ok wheres the gag??? ah there it is..ok quiet now..oh damnwheres that condom????,,,hey a sandwhich...hold that pose i'll be with ya in a minute...ah ham and cheese...Hey FM..got milk..Mfff,,hmfff mmfff.....

FMluvswater
    ok wheres the gag??? ah there it is..ok quiet now..oh damnwheres that condom????,,,hey a sandwhich...hold that pose i'll be with ya in a minute...ah ham and cheese...Hey FM..got milk..Mfff,,hmfff mmfff.....
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast