Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: back to the van issue

STROKER ACE
    I know that someone will call bullshit on this one but last night she went out to the van to get me a beer, we were at some friends house but any how she got locked in and could not get out she was scared out of her wits I just dont know what to do and when we went to leave she was raising hell about it locking her in and calling it stupid and ugly and it would not start until i told her to shut up. This is a serious issue you know that my mom gave the van to me when I turned 16

Sleek-Jet
    Have your g/f read the book "Christine", that'll keep her in line.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    what did I miss.. is the van possessed..(spck) :idea:

spectratoad
    Have your g/f read the book "Christine", that'll keep her in line.
    Beat me to that comment.

Tom Brown
    Stroker, I recommend you have a doctor examine your testicles for damage. You seem to be low on testosterone.
    If the van has a thing (some things) that require special knowledge to make function, bring her up to speed on how to deal with them. Perhaps you should give her a pen to use for jamming the automatic choke open in case she ever needs to use the van in an emergency.
    If the van is causing more problems than it's worth for you or someone you care about, consider replacing it. My Mom gave me socks for my 7th birthday but I will have to consider throwing them out one day, when they're worn out. Vehicles are a consumable. While they can be made to last roughly perpetually through restoration and repair, the cost will become exorbitant at some point. If you replace the van, I encourage you to do it because YOU want to have something nicer for yourself and/or your friends, as opposed to doing it because you are made to.
    If the van is fine, perhaps with a few of the glitches that are always present with the kind of vehicles we drive when we are young, then I would encourage you to begin looking at this issue as a girlfriend issue, as opposed to a van issue.
    At the end of the day, that van is an uncaring hunk of metal. That van will not give you rim jobs in the bathroom at your nephew's birthday party, and no van will ever have the scintillating curves of a beautiful woman. Perhaps you should re-examine your emotional attachment to the van and then immediately following that, you should consider trying to get a handle on your romantic life.
    - Tom
    PS - all women are evil

GlastronGuy
    Maybe the OP can find some helpful information here. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62238)

rvrtoy
    How old are you? If she means that much to you then retire the van. If the van means more to you than the girl then ditch the bitch. :2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    which is a female dog right?

rvrtoy
    LOL...not trying to insult his woman, just trying to make a point :notam:
    ...ditch the fine young woman.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LOL...not trying to insult his woman, just trying to make a point :notam:
    ...ditch the fine young woman.
    LOL!! you wre right the first time.. but we won't say anything..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast