Thread: HEY Mrs91Nordic29!!!! Check out what they're doing to the Nooga!!!

RiverOtter

RiverOtter
    Bump. Where the heck are ya???

manuel
    That's great but WHEN are they going to finish construction on the interstates, it's been going on since I moved south in 1988
    Manuel

RiverOtter
    That's great but WHEN are they going to finish construction on the interstates, it's been going on since I moved south in 1988
    Manuel
    Brotha, you tell me. They finally pulled the plug on one of the contractors. They were only 3 (yes 3) years (yes years) behind and did such a crappy job they had to redo all the entrance and exit ramps! All the downtown construction is moving along fine. Hopefully by summer 05 things will be somewhat normal. :notam:

91nordic29
    i'm her now. i have been looking for a new job on the net. sure is weird. i have been let go twice in my whole working life and both times due to downsizing. lemme go look at your link.
    PS---WHERE'S MY CUTE LIL OTTER?????? :messedup:

91nordic29
    WOW!!! what a trip. one of these days, i would love to move back. the river and lake is SOOOOOO beutiful!
    thanks, otter for the link.

RiverOtter
    i'm her now. i have been looking for a new job on the net. sure is weird. i have been let go twice in my whole working life and both times due to downsizing. lemme go look at your link.
    PS---WHERE'S MY CUTE LIL OTTER?????? :messedup:
    I'm switchin up the different otters. I think I like the one you sent that's just chillin on his back.

RiverOtter
    WOW!!! what a trip. one of these days, i would love to move back. the river and lake is SOOOOOO beutiful!
    thanks, otter for the link.
    It will be very cool. They are finally putting a pier on the North side. That is within walking distance of my house. Maybe 1 mile. Can't wait. Good luck with the job hunt.