Thread: navy seals zodiac boat video

Fast Freddy
    here is a link to the vid on their site. www.zodiaccz7.com the seats in this thing cost $10k each. its pretty wild the way that thing jumps those waves. turn up your speakers because the music is pretty fly 2

Froggystyle
    here is a link to the vid on their site. www.zodiaccz7.com the seats in this thing cost $10k each. its pretty wild the way that thing jumps those waves. turn up your speakers because the music is pretty fly 2
    Yeah... we don't use those.
    You should see all of the "Navy SEAL" watches out there too that we never saw. Outnumbered only by the Navy SEAL knives...
    Oh well....

XtrmWakeborder
    You should see all of the "Navy SEAL" watches out there too that we never saw. Outnumbered only by the Navy SEAL knives...
    Oh well....
    Damnit so the SOG seal knife that i bought isn't the one the seals use? haha oh well..

spectratoad
    Oh well....
    Hence the reason I never bought one. Hey Wes I was out of town when you called and the message with your number got deleted. Sorry, Call me again. May have been about the Trident at Tahoe deal. 775-745-5879 Todd.
    And all you others, This doesn't mean put me on the drunk dial.

Phat Matt
    Hence the reason I never bought one. Hey Wes I was out of town when you called and the message with your number got deleted. Sorry, Call me again. May have been about the Trident at Tahoe deal. 775-745-5879 Todd.
    And all you others, This doesn't mean put me on the drunk dial.
    Too late.