Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anna Committee...Got Room???

Wet Dream
    Just making sure we all have our rooms reserved before the date is posted. Who managed to take up all the large units on the bottom? I got a large on the top floor and a regular on the bottom. Can't wait....

nitro557
    i went ahead and got 5 on the bottom 2 for dimarco and one for me ,one for bomber and one for rat ,rats supposed to get in touch with me this weekend he was gonna get rooms but i dont know how many and i talked with blowndragboat and hes calling today to get rooms along with bobs ,i was gonna post the date on monday along with phone numbers for people to call

HammerDown
    Someone E-Mail me the Motel name and Phone#,what dates,so I can lock a room down...Later...HammerDown. Oh yea,one more thing,is this the kind of Motel were ya put a quater in the bed and it vibrates??? My girlfriend would like that!...It's the little things that make me crazy!
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited November 23, 2001).]

nitro557
    did everyone get a room ,i havent heard back from hotrod ,i think everyone else is good to go ,ill post the date and info on tuesday,all those who have replied to these east coast posts and want more info i have listed all your e-mails and will be in contact with info on monday so get your rooms asap they are going fast

HammerDown
    I spoke with the Fat earler, I called and got my room ( top back side)I just hope we (DVBRC) dosent have a Race that weekend...If so I'll give up my room to someone who needs it....HammerDown.

nitro557
    ya but you party with them every year with us you havent ,be bold be proud be a rebel

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    Nitro, I would like some info on your outing to Lake Anna. That is if you don't mind another boater taging along. I dont have a jet boat but I do have a boat. I have never been to Lake Anna but my wife and I have been wanting to check it out. Let me know when and where and I will try to get a room before they are all gone. Thanks.

nitro557
    johny id love to have you there but when we had our group meeting we decided to keep the number of boats down we are makeing it jets and v-drives only,,i would like to get with you on anouther weekend to go down and play just let me know

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    OK Nitro, no problem. Just let me know when You won't mind me and my 12' coleman with a 5 1/2 hp johnson tagging along. I can throw it in the back of my pick up in a moments notice. I got a red flag tied on the back of the boat permanent.

nitro557
    johny id love to have you down there but we are limited in hotel space so we had to limit the crowd,if outboard and sterndrive guys where invited there wouldnt be enough lake ,sorry,id love to get with you sometime to go play e-mail me so we can keep in touch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast