Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got an extra 22 or 23P?

MOBrien
    22P or 23P stainless 4 blade (Bravo, Revolution, ??).......anyone in Nor-Cal got one I could test with...and maybe buy if it's what I'm looking for???
    -MOB

dicudmore
    welcome to try my 23 revolution but I'm not exactly nor-cal....

MOBrien
    You're in Simi? I'll be in Rancho Santa Rosa (Camarillo/T.O./Moorpark) for Turkey day with my folks & bro's family. Heading down your way Tuesday night, golfing with some company buds on Weds, free after that until we split back to NorCal on Sunday. What are the chances of hooking up? I could trustingly "borrow" it for a test up here. If it's what I need, I'll send you a check. If it isn't, I'll get it back to you either in the mail or when I come back down.
    You think my 7.4MPI can turn it on the Stiletto tunnel? I need to try something other than the 21p that's on there right now.
    Thanks,
    Mike O'Brien

dicudmore
    You're in Simi? I'll be in Rancho Santa Rosa (Camarillo/T.O./Moorpark) for Turkey day with my folks & bro's family. Heading down your way Tuesday night, golfing with some company buds on Weds, free after that until we split back to NorCal on Sunday. What are the chances of hooking up? I could trustingly "borrow" it for a test up here. If it's what I need, I'll send you a check. If it isn't, I'll get it back to you either in the mail or when I come back down.
    You think my 7.4MPI can turn it on the Stiletto tunnel? I need to try something other than the 21p that's on there right now.
    Thanks,
    Mike O'Brien
    Bring the boat down and lets run it
    I don't have a spare, thats what I run but I'll pull it if you want to try it...
    How does the 21 do in terms of RPM? Will it hit the limiter?
    I would think it would want more prop on that hull.

MOBrien
    :idea: For a minute I actually considered it............ :idea:
    But that's a long haul for a "prop" test. Have you seen gas prices these days? Sheesh.

dicudmore
    I have.....
    and I saw the pic of somebody from the catalina run saturday with 117 gal and $400 or something like that showing on the pump :2purples:

sleek willy
    I have a couple of Machs you could try, stainess 4-blades 24" and 26". Think you can turn 'em???
    -Sleek Willy

MOBrien
    :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    I have no idea. I do get confused easily with the whole prop topic though.
    When you say 24" and 26"....is that the same as saying 24p and 26p?
    Is my 21p also known as a 21"?
    help me out here.................I'm willing to try it I guess. :idea:

sleek willy
    Yes your 21p is a 21" pitch. These props were for my 28' boat before the blower and with a 454, I'd bet you could turn the 24p. With the blown 502 I'm needing a higher pitch, 30p minimum, so these are for sale if they work for you .
    - Sleek Willy

MOBrien
    Yes your 21p is a 21" pitch. These props were for my 28' boat before the blower and with a 454, I'd bet you could turn the 24p. With the blown 502 I'm needing a higher pitch, 30p minimum, so these are for sale if they work for you .
    - Sleek Willy
    I think I'd like to try your 24 then.....couldn't hurt right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast