Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone work for Nike?

Cas
    I've been trying to get ahold of the corporate offices but nobody answers the phone
    I'm looking to get 12 pairs of shoes for the varsity basketball team and want to get a quantity discount. The shoes the team chose are $135.00 a pop.

Cas
    I already tried that route, being we're in Sonoma and the outlets are in either Napa or Santa Rosa, we're hosed.

spectratoad
    Tell them your team is from Napa then. :idea:

Cas
    well, finally talked to the Nike corporate office. Unfortunately, there's no deals on the customizable shoes that the coach wants the kids to get. Oh well...

Squirtin Thunder
    How did you talk to at Nike ????
    Jim
    I will try if you want !!!

H.B. Brett
    My neighbors 4 year old daughter works for them, however he's divorced and the daughter lives with her mom in the Phillipines. I doubt she knows anyone in corporate. She's in the child slave labor dept. :rollside: Just kidding! Hit the local swap meet and cross your fingers!

syke-o
    My neighbors 4 year old daughter works for them, however he's divorced and the daughter lives with her mom in the Phillipines. I doubt she knows anyone in corporate. She's in the child slave labor dept. :rollside: Just kidding! Hit the local swap meet and cross your fingers!
    LOL.. funny sh^t!!!

Cas
    How did you talk to at Nike ????
    Jim
    I will try if you want !!!
    in english
    I used to run golf tourneys a few years ago and had contacts in many corporations for donations. My old contacts at Nike are gone now but I spoke with someone in the Marketing Dept. She said no deals on the shoes I was inquiring about but could get a pretty discount on some shoes that they have in stock. None of those are what the coach wants.

spectratoad
    Sounds like the coach needs to wise up a little. $130+ shoes for high school. I think if you could get a good discount on some good shoes then the coach needs to work within his and the parent means.

Squirtin Thunder
    in english
    I used to run golf tourneys a few years ago and had contacts in many corporations for donations. My old contacts at Nike are gone now but I spoke with someone in the Marketing Dept. She said no deals on the shoes I was inquiring about but could get a pretty discount on some shoes that they have in stock. None of those are what the coach wants.
    See thats the problem !!!
    Who is what I ment !!!
    Sorry
    Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast