Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you smart enough?

THOR
    I work at an engineering firm and we have project coordinators that have desks that are adjacent to our (engineers) offices. Since the PCs have moved back here to help us out, they talk ALL THE F'N TIME. They have been asked to be quiet or talk quietly. Do you think you are smart enough to figure out that you are talking too loudly when all the doors are shut and your fellow workers are wearing headphones?
    Shut the f uck up please. And, quit f'n eating every 20 minutes you f'n pig.
    Whew! Just needed to vent a little.

RP1
    I work at an engineering firm and we have project coordinators that have desks that are adjacent to our (engineers) offices. Since the PCs have moved back here to help us out, they talk ALL THE F'N TIME. They have been asked to be quiet or talk quietly. Do you think you are smart enough to figure out that you are talking too loudly when all the doors are shut and your fellow workers are wearing headphones?
    Shut the f uck up please. And, quit f'n eating every 20 minutes you f'n pig.
    Whew! Just needed to vent a little.
    You want me to stop by and tell them "I'm from next door and they are being to loud... keep it the f*cking voices down fat boys.

So how's your day going Thor?
    Go to 7-11 and buy them a couple boxes of Twinkies. The sugar high will drop them so hard they will just go to sleep and stop talking...

MsDrmr
    my bro-in law is like that, and to answer question, NO they are not smart enough

THOR
    You want me to stop by and tell them "I'm from next door and they are being to loud... keep it the f*cking voices down fat boys.
    Both are female. I think. One actually is dumb enough to bring knitting $hit to work and knit here. Get to f'n work. Every time you ask for something that you have given them to do, you always get, "uh, I havent had time to get to that yet". WTF? Why?

MsDrmr
    Both are female. I think. One actually is dumb enough to bring knitting $hit to work and knit here. Get to f'n work. Every time you ask for something that you have given them to do, you always get, "uh, I havent had time to get to that yet". WTF? Why?
    I don't knit, I don't talk loud, I don't take days off cause I have a hang over,,,,maybe I'll come work for you.

THOR
    I don't knit, I don't talk loud, I don't take days off cause I have a hang over,,,,maybe I'll come work for you.
    Yeh, come on over. I'll welcome you with open arms.
    BTW, the hours are supposed to be 8-4:30 w/ a 1/2 hour lunch. Not tough. Our office is really laid back. One comes in at about 8:30, takes at least an hour lunch and rolls right at 4:30. WTF? Get a f'n clue.

RP1
    I feel your frustration brother. Without getting into it, two of my employees are lazier than shit and always have an excuse why they don't meet my deadlines... hey, I know, get off your ass and work.

jdf
    i had a helper that would do a magic act to the bar if i didn't watch him ...it was oky after the job was done ..

THOR
    Okay, it is 15 post the inhalation of a large sub sandwich and now she is eating a large bag of popcorn. I am in helper hell right now. :messedup:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast