Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalina Run 12/11/04

beer hunter
    I'm trying to put together another Catalina run on Saturday Dec. 11th as I was unable to make the last one and have had several peeps interested in doing another. I know this is the same day as the SB run but my little 25' Shockwave with a single HO is just not going to keep up with all that heavy metal. My plan is to meet in front of the Huntington Beach pier at 9:00am then make the run over as one big group. I will be launching from Davies launch ramp at 7:30 am.

dicudmore
    if I'm up for the run can you help pull me out at the end of the day? Couldn't get up the ramp last weekend :cry:

:frown:
    I dont think I'll be able to make it! :hammerhea

dicudmore
    you can ride with me :idea:

Liquid Courage
    You boys need to roll up to Channel Islands Harbor and run w/us up to Santa Barbara. Gonna be a good run w/some nice hardware. Bring it!

ChumpChange
    You can roll with me if I can get the boat down here from Havasu. Should pick it up during the parade of lights weekend.
    Sounds like a good time, wish I didn't have to work last Saturday. Of course, I was going to be riding with 2440.

beer hunter
    if I'm up for the run can you help pull me out at the end of the day? Couldn't get up the ramp last weekend :cry:
    I'd be happy to pull out a stuck Chevy

MAINEVENT
    Dont worry if im there i'll pull my fellow bowtie bro out :wink:

CAHotRodBoy
    I'm trying to put together another Catalina run on Saturday Dec. 11th as I was unable to make the last one and have had several peeps interested in doing another. I know this is the same day as the SB run but my little 25' Shockwave with a single HO is just not going to keep up with all that heavy metal. My plan is to meet in front of the Huntington Beach pier at 9:00am then make the run over as one big group. I will be launching from Davies launch ramp at 7:30 am.
    Come on up to Channel Islands and do the SB run. Don't worry about keeping up with the big stuff. I won't be running with them either, more like 60 - 65. I know the way so its no problem, we'll just get there a few minutes after they do. Most of them are pretty good about hanging back or swinging back around to check up on the slower boats too.
    Liquid Courage has done the trip his 24' outlaw many times with no problems. Your Shockwave should be fine. And channel Islands ramp is easy to get up.

Kachina26
    you can ride with me :idea:
    Can I come? Wife and kid not interested. I can jump up and down on your bumper again!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast