Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dumont 22nd-27th.....

MRS. MAINEVENT
    We have decided to rent a motorhome and stay out there for the holiday, anyone else going?

MRS. MAINEVENT
    ttt :cry:

Midlife Advantage
    I have plans to be there, waiting to see if my buddy will get his rail put back together by then!

MRS. MAINEVENT
    I have plans to be there, waiting to see if my buddy will get his rail put back together by then!
    Let me know if you go for sure so we can hook up while we are over there.
    We will be with a motorhome and our big black sub with the big beer flag on it...we usually camp at the first little sand roller in big dumont, not sure if we will get a good spot or not but we are there :devil: :rollside:

Midlife Advantage
    Let me know if you go for sure so we can hook up while we are over there.
    We will be with a motorhome and our big black sub with the big beer flag on it...we usually camp at the first little sand roller in big dumont, not sure if we will get a good spot or not but we are there :devil: :rollside:
    I'll let you know when I know, I have never been there, but its described as making a left at the top of the first hill, then all the way to the back (?) there will be quite few camper trailers, motor homes etc, probably in a circle of sorts. Look for a purple sandrail with a V6 on it, and my mug!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1987TL-med.JPG

BADBLOWN572
    I know a lot of the D-row crew will be in Dumont over that time. They will be camping out in the baby dunes. My suggestion is that you stay away from them. If not someone will be saying, went on vacation, left on probation.

jackpunx
    I know a lot of the D-row crew will be in Dumont over that time. They will be camping out in the baby dunes. My suggestion is that you stay away from them. If not someone will be saying, went on vacation, left on probation.
    Be sure to wear fire retardent clothes too..

FRENCHIE
    We have decided to rent a motorhome and stay out there for the holiday, anyone else going?
    your supposed to be saving $$$$ for cartain purchases... in the near future!!!???? :idea:

H20 Toie
    We will be there, probably on the west side of the finger closest to the dunes. I have a green 4 seater rail that says Sand De Ville on the back.

MRS. MAINEVENT
    I'll let you know when I know, I have never been there, but its described as making a left at the top of the first hill, then all the way to the back (?) there will be quite few camper trailers, motor homes etc, probably in a circle of sorts. Look for a purple sandrail with a V6 on it, and my mug!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1987TL-med.JPG
    Got it babe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast