Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You're a beautiful woman, Mrs. Flyin Vee

Tom Brown
    I wonder if you could give me some toilet advice?
    About a year and a half ago, I went on an extended vacation for several months. When I came home, the toilet had a nasty rust looking build up below water level.
    I've tried an assortment of toilet bowl cleaners, bleach, and extended scrubbing but I can't seem to get the rust off. Is there anything that can be done or should I replace the toilet?

Mrs. Restless22
    Im in need of some advice also. My toilet is clogged and it hasnt gone down in 2 hours....endless plunger pumps...whats a girl to do :cry:

Tom Brown
    When two hours of pumping won't get the job done... you're pretty much f ucked.

BigDogIvan
    Knock the fron't door off the hinges and mount it on a new house.
    J/K
    The stain you just might have to replace. As for the clog. WHEW!!! Keep a plunging or call the Rooder Dude.
    BD

Liberator TJ1984
    Im in need of some advice also. My toilet is clogged and it hasnt gone down in 2 hours....endless plunger pumps...whats a girl to do :cry:
    Go to Mr.Restless's Toolbox and get out the longest screwdriver he has....preferrably a new Snap-On brand....go to the toilet and use it to break them logs into little brownies and they should flush just fine.... return screwdriver in "as used" condition....he will deeply appreciate what you have done and will thank you endlessly

About a year and a half ago, I went on an extended vacation for several months. When I came home, the toilet had a nasty rust looking build up below water level.
    I've tried an assortment of toilet bowl cleaners, bleach, and extended scrubbing but I can't seem to get the rust off. Is there anything that can be done or should I replace the toilet?
    While I am not a beautiful woman or Mrs Flyin Vee I will take a shot at answering your question Tom. (http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepair/CleanToilet.htm)

Less paper / More Bran :smile:

lucky
    NASTY ASS CANDY -TOM ???? IS THAT WHY YOU VACATED FOR A WEEK ? DON'T BE TALKING SHIAT WITH THE PLUMBERS WIFE - YOU MAY GET YOUR AZZ IN A RINGER :notam: :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well if you are serrious.. they have what they call plumbers sandpaper/sandcloth. it will not scratch the toilet if it is wet. :smile:
    and if you are not serrious.. LMAO!! :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    if you have one of the little red ones(plungers) throw it out.. go get one that is black with a yellow handle. they are the best and it should help out the problem. :smile:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast