Thread: Music help.

welk2party
    I have decided to take the digital plunge and get an IPOD or something similar. I need help with my player selection and I thought I would turn this over to the experts in here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, albums to rip would be helpful as well.

Under the Bridge
    I have decided to take the digital plunge and get an IPOD or something similar. I need help with my player selection and I thought I would turn this over to the experts in here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, albums to rip would be helpful as well.
    I have a 20 gb IPOD and love it. I use it everyday. In fact I don't even listen to the radio any more. I take it on the boat with me and use it with the FM transmitter. Now that the prices have gone down, I would by the 40 gb IPOD mainley because it comes with the docking station and remote control unit. The 20 gb version does not.

Budget Baller
    Get an Ipod. The software is really easy to use, allows you to put music in different files, and you can burn cd's really easy. Can't go wrong.

Longtime Lurker
    I also just got an ipod. I love it. It's really easy to use, plus the 20 min. anti-skip will be nice in the boat. They have a new one now, 60 gig, with a color screen that will store pictures, but the price is pretty steep $500.

GlastronGuy
    Ipod

welk2party
    Sweet. Thanks.