Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jet boat Video night.

Danhercules
    This sat. I know, late notice, but hell, why not.
    Paging, Roost, Nuckin Futs, fourq, Wutwuzthat, and all others who want to come over and watch a flick! It was fun last time, so lets do it agian.

Nucking futs
    Sorry, Im going to the races. Hey you going to glamis this weekend? Oh wait you flaked out.Now you try to get other freinds over for a social event.I think you should just save your money for the big party on the 11th.Thats what i think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danhercules
    There is more that one reson for canning Glamis. You were not gonna be there anyway so. :yuk: We are home, so thought it would be fun to do another movie night. The party on the 11th is still on. Have fun pretending to drive at the races . I did not want you there anyway, my wife did. :cry:

moneysucker
    There is more that one reson for canning Glamis. You were not gonna be there anyway so. :yuk: We are home, so thought it would be fun to do another movie night. The party on the 11th is still on. Have fun pretending to drive at the races . I did not want you there anyway, my wife did. :cry:

Your wife did? And you are OK with this? I will be at glamis from tuesday till the 29th. This may be my last trip for the season. I just got a new job offer. I may be in that edge faster than I thought. And get to spend the winter in Belize. It sucks to be me.

Danhercules
    Yea, she thinks hes cute. I dont see it. He is UGLY!!! :rollside:
    Anyway, Gumball Rally, Speed Zone, and boat movies. Pizza will be supplied.

WUTWZAT
    Amys just being nice she probably said she wouldn't mind if I showed up too. I am just worried, I remember someone having a conversation in the kitchen last time about having a sausage for someone..... Then the Jagermeister got busted out.
    Jason

Danhercules
    LMAO!!!!! Roost? where are ya??

I don'r know NOTHING about any sausage. I'm in, AND bringing the Jager. Maybe a few of the "unknown" locals can make it. Havasu Doug, the Knuckleheads, etc? :idea:

Danhercules
    Looks like GM Killer is gonna show. Any one else?

Dan
    I may make it have to check with the Boss so I won't know until Sat. PM me your address. What videos do you have I have the RiverRats if you want me to bring it. Hope I can get it out the the broken VCR :hammerhea .
    Jerry

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast