Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jet boat Video night.

WUTWZAT
    Well the fudge is done and cooling and I made an almond brittle both gotta cool, maybe I'll make another almond B. Cause I got no more time for anything else.
    Yawn, bed head..... I'll just shave my head again :shift: Nah.... trying to grow out my winter fur, gotta keep the brain warm need every cell I can keep :jawdrop: now to find some clothes to wear.
    Jason

Danhercules
    wutwzat, still commin?

Brooski
    Ohhh i thaught the 11th was a Southwind thing?????well i think Dan and Ami can make an exception for you Mike....but you have to promise to buy a classic Southwind in the future....
    4Q
    Hmm, so this is only for certain Southwind owners? I feel dissed. I figured with mine having crappy gel, I would just fit right in too. I think I need a beer. You guys probably dont provide transportation from up here anyway......

waterwitch
    Well... are you all hung over now?
    Head hurting.... thought of beer make
    you sick. :devil:
    Who's boat did you rip on the most?

WUTWZAT
    Its not the beet that gets ya its the 2 gallons of Jagermeister and that special pizza we get. What kind was that Dan was it a every thing to one side pizza
    At least I wasn't offered any sausage. But I did get to rub your pussy all night. :supp: As soon as my brother is out of here, its my place. Cross your fingers for January. Maybe the og "Gone in 60 seconds" or for the Ladies Mad Max, for the young Mel Gibson.
    WOW, it poured here.... Thunder and Lightning, almost completely lost the shelter over my boat.... Everybody else survive the night without damage?
    Jason

We had a great time. Sounds like Betty Crocker did too! I look forward to seeing the other half of 50 First Dates
    Check your calendars and see if an anniversary/New Years party at Casa de Roost is doable. Tom, Sean, Toni, Victor.... check it out and let me know.

Danhercules
    I was hurtin this morn. Beer was just about gone. I went in at 2. Had one more round of Jager for you guys. I did pour yours too!! I did not let it go to waste!! :rollside: I enjoyed the lightning with one eye closed!!

WUTWZAT
    Dan & Amy, Thanks for such a great time. Just wish more people would have made it.... I wanna have one here, maybe January. The place next door just went up for rent. Kinda giving my brother the hint hint, wouldn't that be better until your new place is ready. hint hint.....
    Looks like the calendar is full for now X-mas party @ Dans NewYears @ Casa de Roost.
    Hey was Larry looking for mw Thanks again....
    Jason

FOURQ
    I think we should do a new years thing here if the bro is up for it......I have the kids that weekend and its hard to do anything with my son hes a handfull ...here is better put his ass in his room with a shit load ov videos till he passes out..... so bro what do ya say????
    4Q

Nucking futs
    To early to confirm.I don't know what im doing.Might do the vegas or laughlin thing.New Years sucks to drive, so i like to go where i will get just plain shitty and can't get in to much trouble.Any one else want to go that rought?Let me know it could be fun!!
    Tim

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast