It's funny you say that. I was just thinking.
I could move to Mexico and surrender my american citizenship. Also change my last name to Garcia when I get over there. Come back over here illegaly 6 months later. Get a job that pays 12-15 bux an hour and steal someones social security number. Claim tax exempt because f*ck it its not my social that the irs is going to audit and get to keep all but 9% of my 15 bux an hour as opposed to the current 35-40% of my current income. Shortly thereafter I'll apply for amnesty and upon being granted amnesty I'll apply for all the grants and funding I can find and get my education paid for 100%. Upon completeion of my education I'll get a 6 figure job steal another dead guys social and go tax exempt again. Not to mention the cost savings on healthcare I'll be getting by not paying for health insurance because hey if I get sick or something they have to treat me and since im using someone elses soc who cares about credit right? Live off of about 30K a year here for 10 years and send the 90-100K left over down to Baja where I'll be having a Palace built. At the ripe old age of 45 I'll retire to my beach front 25,000 sqft mansion.
And of course I'll have kids in the process but I'll make sure they are born in Mexico and smuggled over here illegaly so they can get the same free ride their daddy got.
What do you think?
BOOZER THAT IS F U C K E D UP, but damn that is the truth , you hit the nail on the head.... and that pisses me off