Thread: Scorpions / Tesla tonight

KACHINA KEN
    Going to check out Tesla tonight with the Scorp's I used to do the lights for Tesla in 97' when they were kinda on the skids. We did some dates with Skynard though (that was cool) it was the first time I was exposed to " corporate endorsed touring" Skoal tobacco bankrolled the whole thing. It's funny to have a LS backstage pass and the sponsors name is bigger on it then a band that is arguably one of the greatest ever. WTF??? Anyhow Tesla will be cool, hope the Scorp's play "China White" sick tune.....

Kilrtoy
    Wanted to go but only shittty seat left here in Los Angeles. Love the scorpians,first time i willmiss them....

KACHINA KEN
    So you know the "China White' track right? I first heard it when i was 13 and smoking weed behind my church, trippy.

RiverOtter
    Modern Day Cowboy! One of my favorite songs. :220v:

dicudmore
    cool, have a great time
    saw the scorps last year at universal with dokken and white snake

572Daytona
    I saw the Scorps about 20 years ago or so, I still like their older stuff from the In Trance/Virgin Killer/Taken by Force days. We'll Burn the Sky is one of my all time favorite songs.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    I saw the Scorps about 20 years ago or so, I still like their older stuff from the In Trance/Virgin Killer/Taken by Force days. We'll Burn the Sky is one of my all time favorite songs.
    those are my fav's too. Catch Your Train is one i never get tired of hearing. i've seen them a few times and they can deliver!!

IN2MX
    Wanted to go but only shittty seat left here in Los Angeles. Love the scorpians,first time i willmiss them....
    WWW.EBAY.COM