Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is unforgiven?

topless
    You have some explaining to do mister!!!!! :lightsabe :burningm:

Her454
    OMG, I just got your voicemail and LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. YOU DO need HB rehab girlie! At over 6,000 posts....Im not sure Im not the one that should be preaching that so loudly tho.....LOL

topless
    I had to leave work without telling my boss just to be here? Ya think I'm proud of this? At least I admitted it. :squiggle:

Her454
    You are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

topless
    He called me on my cell from a different phone so I wouldn't know it was him and asked what was up. I made up a good one and told him I needed to leave because my windshield wipers weren't working. :jawdrop:

Her454
    LMAO..................at least your original.

topless
    And it's not even raining. LOL

Unforgiven
    I'm Back and HER454 made me DO IT!!!
    but I do have say I missed you this morning. :cry: ..I reached out this morning and you weren't there. ..but Mrs Flying Vee, HER454 and Mrsracer 277 were there to help :wink: ......Did I say I missed you??? :cry: I was told you were kinda detained this morning. :220v: ...HANDCUFFS?????? maybe it's you that has some explaining to do.. ..

Her454
    .....I never get off the Mountain and get blamed for everything..... :hammerhea

topless
    I'm Back and HER454 made me DO IT!!!
    but I do have say I missed you this morning. :cry: ..I reached out this morning and you weren't there. ..but Mrs Flying Vee, HER454 and Mrsracer 277 were there to help :wink: ......Did I say I missed you??? :cry: I was told you were kinda detained this morning. :220v: ...HANDCUFFS?????? maybe it's you that has some explaining to do.. ..
    The handcuffs were only to detain me till you got here. DUHHHHHH
    By the way, you never posted our lovely wedding pictures. Were the models in the background fondling you again? I tell ya what BIG BOY!!!!!! :yuk: You are in BIG trouble and NOW I get the truck too. :argue: :argue:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast