Thread: Starbucks DOES Support The Military

GlastronGuy
    Before you all go and post the latest email drivel making the rounds, I thought I'd try a pre-emptive strike. But I guaranfvckingtee you, someone will post it any way.
    Email making the rounds:
    Dear everyone:
    Please pass this along to anyone you know, this needs to get out in the open.
    Recently Marines over in Iraq supporting this country in OIF wrote to Starbucks because they wanted to let them know how much they liked their coffee and try to score some free coffee grounds. Starbucks wrote back telling the Marines thanks for supporting their business, but that they don't support the War and anyone in it and that they won't send them the Coffee. So as not to offend them, we should not support Starbucks in buying any of their products. As a War vet and writing to you patriots, I feel we should get this out in the open. I know this War might not be very popular with some folks, but that doesn't mean we don't support the boys on the ground fighting street to street and house to house for what they and I believe is right. If you feel the same as I do then pass this along, or you can discard it and I'll never know.
    Thanks very much for your support to me, and I know you'll all be there again here soon when I deploy once more.
    Semper Fidelis,
    Sgt Howard C. Wright
    1st Force Recon Co
    1st Plt PLT RTO
    Serenity isn't freedom from the storm; it is peace within the storm.
    THE TRUTH (http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...bucks-iraq.htm)

MsDrmr
    Funny thing, this is not the latest, about a month ago, this was floating around here and it got stumped really quick.
    \
    Thanks for the info tho, we all need to know the truth, our men\women depend of us

Kilrtoy
    No problem i'll go to Western bagel, F U C K starbucks

GlastronGuy
    LMAO
    :jawdrop:

throwerb
    They'll probably go broke now. :wink:

Kilrtoy
    They'll probably go broke now. :wink:
    No, probably make more now

throwerb
    No, probably make more now
    I hear ya. I can't believe how many have poped up in my town, we must have at least 10 here. I can't understand it, no place like this could have made it when we where kids.

KACHINA KEN
    who drinks more coffee? liberal pussies or right wingers?

Propchecker
    who drinks more coffee? liberal pussies or right wingers?
    That's possibly a tough call, but I'd say liberal pussies clock way more hours in the coffee houses cuz most of them don't work or are working on their second P.H.D. in "nothing that actually matters" :sleeping: