Thread: Trip to Santa Barbara this weekend

Mandelon
    Where to go for dinner? We have a wedding to attend in Montecito at noon, and we will be on our own for dinner....??
    Any recommendations?

FRENCHIE
    Where to go for dinner? We have a wedding to attend in Montecito at noon, and we will be on our own for dinner....??
    Any recommendations?
    go to either ....long boards on the pier, hola amigos on teh main ocean front by the pier! or little alexes in montecito, or also Brophies at the marina is good!!! dam i miss living up there!!! :frown: :hammer2:

Mandelon
    Thanks Frenchie!

FRENCHIE
    Thanks Frenchie!
    have fun up there!!! :hammer2:

mike37
    go to either ....long boards on the pier, hola amigos on teh main ocean front by the pier! or little alexes in montecito, or also Brophies at the marina is good!!! dam i miss living up there!!! :frown: :hammer2: dang FRENCHIE have you eatan at every restaurant in the state you must have a side job as a food critic

Liquid Courage
    I'm assuming if you're going to dinner that you will be there at night and if you're there at night you have to hit state st. and do a little clubbin. Great clubs up and down state st. It's a college town so there's some good scenery as well!

FRENCHIE
    dang FRENCHIE have you eatan at every restaurant in the state you must have a side job as a food critic
    ..............nothing like Santa Barbie resteraunts man!!!! :wink: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

steelcomp
    I'm assuming if you're going to dinner that you will be there at night and if you're there at night you have to hit state st. and do a little clubbin. Great clubs up and down state st. It's a college town so there's some good scenery as well!
    Joes is a must and if you're into sports bars, O'Malleys. Just the walk on State is always entertaining, and with the holidays coming, it gets real decorative. It's a great "people watcher's" place.
    Harry's Plaza Cafe is a good food place...upper State at Las Positas, in the Loredo Shopping center, near the new Gelsons mkt.
    The Patio in Montecito is a cool hangout for drinks.

Mandelon
    We went to Brophy Bros for dinner, food was kinda so-so, honestly, but the cocktails were good there. State street was a good adventure as well.
    This morning was gorgeous. Clear and warm, we walked the pier and the beach. Price of property there was amazing. I thought San Diego was expensive! Sheesh..... :messedup:

Liquid Courage
    Price of property there was amazing. I thought San Diego was expensive! Sheesh..... :messedup:
    You mean the "overprice" of property??!!
    Then, when you move there you have to put up with one of the most notoriously liberal city's in So. Cal. S.B.'s a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!