Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammerdown's Winter Project

737jetmech
    Hey Hammer: How about a project update?It was about 70 degrees today and I need a Jet boat ride.Is it ready yet??????

HammerDown
    Originally posted by 737jetmech:
    Hey Hammer: How about a project update?It was about 70 degrees today and I need a Jet boat ride.Is it ready yet?????? Well lets see, I still have a motor to assemble, and a Intake to Epoxy in, and a custom transom adapter to fabricate, relocate all the plumbing and fuel lines and motor back 8 inches, and I would like to re-wire the hole boat, thinking about new seat covers...other than that, things are just zippin along!
    And yes it was warm...To nice to work on that stinkin boat...SOOooo I went for a BLAST on the Harley!
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited January 30, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited February 03, 2002).]

Wet Dream
    Hey Hammer,
    Did you manage to come up with some kind of seat cover or are you refering to seat covers as a whole new interior? Some good seat covers would be those made out of neoprene, the same stuff as wet suit material. They do make seat covers like that for Jeep CJs and Wranglers, but that would be an idea for boats. They stay cooler than vinyl and can range in a multitude of colors, the only bad thing is getting them to fit the range of seating options out there.

HammerDown
    Hey Wet, I would do the seats over as they are (oem). They did some real nice work back then...just a little faded now...I'll see, that's the very last thing on my list.
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited February 03, 2002).]

blondebomber
    I think you should go with wool seat covers.

HammerDown
    No way, I've got enough hair on my ass as is is!

fat rat
    Yo Hammer.........whaaaaazzzz up! You ain't got that "Sled" together yet......LOL. You got an update for us?

HammerDown
    Yo,Yo,Yo...Fat, Things are going REEAALLL SLOOOWW my Brothaa, I don't have a heated garage in my Crib!!! Can ya FEEL MY PAIN??? One O my home boyz waz gona do me a solid and let me use his shop this weekend, cuda got alot done, but his kidney stone's is freeking on him so he's got to have the mother ripped out. I wouda buss a cap in it myself...you know blam, blam. Doing the best I can with what little I got, but it's all good. One O my Bitch-Hooes coming over tonight...Gona get ME SOME PLAY- You Know, IM'A HIT THAT SHIT... Gotta fly...KFC gots a deal on there 20 piece Wings. Piece Out My Brother. ...
    Why am I talking like this?
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited February 05, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited February 05, 2002).]

blondebomber
    you do need the wool seat covers, fuzzy stearing wheel cover and how about some fuzzy dice . Then u be tha shit.

737jetmech
    Sorry Hammer!!! I started this...$h@t!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast