Thread: anyone know?????

harleypauls
    I am looking for a website that shows the flights in the air as they are on their way to their destinations.
    I know there is one, but I can't find it. Can anyone help direct me. I am not looking for one particular flight, I am looking for the overview of all flights in real time.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Her454
    Didnt think that was legal to monitor?

Jordy
    They used to do it, then 9/11 and no more. You might check with PhxATC on the boards as the ATC part stands for Air Traffic Controller.

harleypauls
    Yeah, it's all public knowledge, it is just all in one place. I have seen it before, but I can't remember how to get there. Must be getting old!!!! alzheimers is starting to show it's ugly head.
    Paul :2purples:

Stealth Marine
    I am looking for a website that shows the flights in the air as they are on their way to their destinations.
    I know there is one, but I can't find it. Can anyone help direct me. I am not looking for one particular flight, I am looking for the overview of all flights in real time.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    Try this as a start
    http://www.cheaptickets.com/trs/chea...acker_home.xsl

TheLurker
    Try Flight view.com or Flight tracker .com

Jordy
    They still might be out there, but I do know that they aren't real time anymore. Seems as though they have a 15 minute delay or so.