Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky's wacker envy

Roman 1
    Lucky,
    Just end it! Go to sears and buy a strapper. Your like a straight-act gay female transvestite at a male lesbian convention.
    Roman the fisherman :coffeycup :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
    Lucky,
    Just end it! Go to sears and buy a strapper. Your like a straight-act gay female transvestite at a male lesbian convention.
    Keep your hands off my pole.......fag.....don't make me come back to Bass Lake and kick your ass in front of God and all your friends again.

uclahater
    I think you need to put that in simpler terms so lucky , and KIMMY can understand it :idea: :idea:

uclahater
    Keep your hands off my pole.......fag.....don't make me come back to Bass Lake and kick your ass in front of God and all your friends again.
    IM sure he'd welcome you out to needles in April to do that in front of God and all his friends again. Why dont you bring You Te or at least his boat since your the driver :hammerhea So he can do the same :crossx: :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
    IM sure he'd welcome you out to needles in April to do that in front of God and all his friends again. Why dont you bring You Te or at least his boat since your the driver :hammerhea So he can do the same :crossx: :crossx:
    I will be there......pack your bags....putz

lucky
    Lucky,
    ya know i seriouly thought about buying a battery bolt on for the boat - but i cant find a 1" coupler - everything i found in your garage was all bored out and oversized - my dial indicator exceeded its limits - and that was only after i went to the bedroom ..... and did ya get a good view from the closet :devil: :notam:

uclahater
    ya know i seriouly thought about buying a battery bolt on for the boat - but i cant find a 1" coupler - everything i found in your garage was all bored out and oversized - my dial indicator exceeded its limits - and that was only after i went to the bedroom ..... and did ya get a good view from the closet :devil: :notam:
    Like your Fat ASS could fit in a closet :coffeycup

lucky
    Like your Fat ASS could fit in a closet :coffeycup
    no i left v drive down stairs in the gayarage - where he belongs

Kim Hanson
    I think you need to put that in simpler terms so lucky , and KIMMY can understand it :idea: :idea:
    Hater why do you do it, this was at Lucky not me and I got the big pole allready son...............( . )( . )........

uclahater
    Hater why do you do it, this was at Lucky not me and I got the big pole allready son...............( . )( . )........
    Cause you, and Lucky are my bitches so I can do what ever I want :devil: :coffeycup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast