Thanks,
    Chris

Magic34
    Posted this in tow rigs but thought I'd ask here to
    What do you think?
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111860
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Sell the 20's and instead of lowering it, take that money and buy some 24's for it.

jasonwtc
    i would put some 2" drop spindles and a set of drop keys to get you about a 5" drop in the front and then you can use drop trailing arm brackets and airbags in the back to adjust the height when towing and get you a better ride then you would get with the drop coils

sigepmock
    Sell the 20's and instead of lowering it, take that money and buy some 24's for it.
    She hates 24's but 20's are ok..... Don't ask me.
    I like the Air Ride Shockwaves up front and the Cool Ride in the rear. They say it should get us about 3" worth of drop and the shocks are adjustable as well as the bags.........but it might be a little much.
    Maybe just do the drop spindles up front with the Cool ride in the rear.
    Anyone recomend a good shop in SoCal???
    Thanks,
    Chris

Cole Trickle
    Leave it alone
    McGaudeys (sp) sells a decent kit 2-3" I think

sigepmock
    Leave it alone
    McGaudeys (sp) sells a decent kit 2-3" I think
    That's the recomended one so far. But I think we'll ditch the coil springs in the rear and go with an Auto ride style airbags system....
    Aren't you supposed to be the expert on low riders....

Cole Trickle
    That's the recomended one so far. But I think we'll ditch the coil springs in the rear and go with an Auto ride style airbags system....
    Aren't you supposed to be the expert on low riders....
    My 96 Full size had a Belltech 5-7 Drop with rear bags and it rode really nice until the bags leaked.
    My 03 Full Size had a 3-4 and rode good unless you went over railroad tracks at full speed.(It hit frame in the rear)
    Jens truck is staying stock or getting a small lift.Girls have this thing about jumping curbs,running over fencing or hitting buckets on the freeway that will eliminate them(Her) from the lowered truck club
    Plus I am getting older and with age comes wisdom.....My next vehicle will be 100% stock :crossx:

fourspeednup
    Jens truck is staying stock or getting a small lift.Girls have this thing about jumping curbs,running over fencing or hitting buckets on the freeway that will eliminate them(Her) from the lowered truck club
    Too true....already replaced a Nitto 305-40-22 about a month back. Next time I'll just take my chances and drive drunk J/K
    Plus I am getting older and with age comes wisdom.....My next vehicle will be 100% stock :crossx:
    I call major BS on this one Sell the vette yet? :cry:

sigepmock
    Where's the "When Monkeys fly out my a$$" icon when you need it.
    I said that about my last lifted truck and look what happened. :crossx: I just needed to do it right from the begining and not skimp on the $$$
    Thinking about just doing a 2/3" drop with rear bags. Recomend any shops?

MrsSigEpMock
    GD Chris.... I just asked. I haven't even have the thing 5 weeks and you're already focking with it!
    You have enough of your own crap to mess with.....BTW what was the $50 for on Black Rhino??? :eat:
    I don't remember ordering anything :hammerhea
    "Husband for Sell" goes in the spam section, right?? :wink:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast