Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***boatPics.com

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    I haven't been posting on here in a while due to my heavy work load so I might not be in the mix on everything. So why is it that when I go to ***boatPics.com some of my pics that I posted say Thumbnail only and I can no longer get into the private section, eventhough I uploaded photos there???? :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
    there was an upgrade on the system.. are you sure you are logged in.

Mrs. Restless22
    Hi Honey!
    I know 502 did a bunch of upgrades and I still see thumbnails in some pics also.
    I miss you babe, hope you have a wonderfull Thanksgiving and give Doug a hug & kiss for me!

Mrs. Restless22
    Give me your username and password to the private section. I'll check it out for you.
    hehehe
    Forensic
    Sneaky Sneaky Forensic!! :devil:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    uh yeah, okay Forensic........
    MrsV, I signed in and I am able to see some of my pics but not all......
    MrsRL22 miss you too lady......You and Ron have a good Thanksgiving!
    So do I need to be given access again? Do I have to show somethin again to get put back on? :idea: :devil:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Shawna we all need to get together soon. We live so close there's no excuse!!!!!! Let's make it happen!

Mrs. Restless22
    Shawna we all need to get together soon. We live so close there's no excuse!!!!!! Let's make it happen!
    Absolutly, I want to see you right now anyways....because of whats going on. (trying to be on the unda here)

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Absolutly, I want to see you right now anyways....because of whats going on. (trying to be on the unda here)
    I feel ya girl!!! PM me your number, it got erased when I did a system update on my phone. I know with the holidays it can get kinda crazy but I'm sure we could make it happen before Christmas. One of these Saturdays we could come out there and catch up.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    So back to the original question............ Do I need to be given access again??? :messedup:

Unforgiven
    So back to the original question............ Do I need to be given access again??? :messedup:
    ok, this is how it's done...down load pics to an e-mail...send to topless with explaination what you want done, next thing you know your pics are on the net....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast