Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Holleys...

Sleek-Jet
    So I have an old Holley double pumper that came off my Sleek-Craft, of unknown vintage, but it's OOOOLLLLLDDDDD, probably the same year as the boat. I put a trick kit on it and am going to use it as a spare carb.
    Anyway I could tell it's age, other than cutting it in half and counting the rings???

Jet City
    How about a list number (on the air horn)? Is this by any chance off a marine 460? I think those were 600 cfm units from the factory, I still have one too, it still has a motorcaft tag on it, works great for a mild 460.

Sleek-Jet
    It's off an Olds, I'll have to get the list number tomorrow. I was told it is an 800 cfm by the guy that sold me the boat.

steelcomp
    So I have an old Holley double pumper that came off my Sleek-Craft, of unknown vintage, but it's OOOOLLLLLDDDDD, probably the same year as the boat. I put a trick kit on it and am going to use it as a spare carb.
    Anyway I could tell it's age, other than cutting it in half and counting the rings???
    Hey...what are you calling OLD ???? :boxingguy

Squirtin Thunder
    Steel,
    My dad is bringing that 950 3brl vac sec Holley down.
    Jim

steelcomp
    Steel,
    My dad is bringing that 950 3brl vac sec Holley down.
    Jim
    Cool...send it to me if you want...I'll make it like brand new.
    These 6109's are going to need strong medicine! I think I can handle it, though!! :lightsabe

Squirtin Thunder
    I do to !!!!!!!!

Jet City
    It's off an Olds, I'll have to get the list number tomorrow. I was told it is an 800 cfm by the guy that sold me the boat.
    That should be list number 4780 if its an 800 DP, I also have one of those, it too works well on my mild 460.

TIMINATOR
    Anybody need any 3bbls.? I have several 950s and a 1050 or 2. I have converted some to DP, and they are too cool! TIMINATOR

Anybody need any 3bbls.? I have several 950s and a 1050 or 2. I have converted some to DP, and they are too cool! TIMINATORDo you have a secondary throttle plate and vacume can for a 3 bbl? I have a 1050 thats missing these items, thanks for anything you can do....Bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast