Thread: trailer and divertor needed

lobo
    i am in need of a bunk trailer for my 1977 18" baja v hull jet. any condition, a fixer upper would be fine if the price was right. i am in the central michigan area. would also like to find a divertor for my "e" berkeley pump. any leads would be much appreciated.
    thanks'
    lobo

Riley
    I've got a diverter and floor mount that was made by JDH Precision -"bushwacker". It is a laydown cable style. It has removeable inserts, and is in 8 out of 10 condition. I wasn't planning on selling it, but for the right price I guess I'd part with it.
    Riley

madmaxll
    I have a 1979 Panther tamdem axle float-on for an 18ft jet. It is near excellent condition with fiberglass fenders, chrome wheels with goodyear skins. Blue in color. Would consider best offer over $1000

Jim
    I have a competitive tandem trailer for 18ft Vee bottom jet boat new tires, Red could use new paint but other wise good cond. $700.00 Jim L.A. Calif

lobo
    Riley,
    thanks for the reply. i would be interested could you email me a price.
    thanks to you other guys on the trailer offers, i am in michigan so will have to pass since you are too far away. thanks anyway.
    thanks,
    lobo
    [This message has been edited by lobo (edited June 22, 2001).]
    [This message has been edited by lobo (edited June 22, 2001).]

Riley
    lobo,
    Tell you what, let me snap some pics of it with the digital camera and I'll include those in the e-mail. Just so you know what you are considering buying. Give me till tuesday cause I'm going to the lake this weekend.
    Later,
    Riley

lobo
    riley,
    that would be great. i am going to be gone till thursday. going trout fishing and canoeing in the u.p. of michigan. wish i could figure out how to put a jet in the canoe, lol.
    lobo