Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I miss my boat

As I move through the various stages of greiving,Anger is setting in now I'm pissed off my boat is gone!
    I am not overlooking the fact and still very greatful no one was hurt,But now I'm mad.I drove a different car than usual and pulled up in the alley where I park it and saw the empty trailer sitting in my driveway,it felt like I was kicked in the nads! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...atalina679.jpg
    My boat is gone. :cry:
    If anyone will let me come over and sit in their boat in the driveway for an hour or so a week I would (almost)be ok! :hammerhea
    The next one will be 4 or 5 months out.
    I hope all had a good thanksgiving.
    Force.....er ah..
    Gary

PHX ATC
    Look on the bright side, there's a man standing there in lieu of your boat. You can put him to work doing all your honey-do lists while you lounge in your recliner. Have him mow the grass, clean the windows, hang those pictures, clean the garage, paint this, paint that...all while you relax.
    Oh wait, that's you........never mind. :wink:

OutCole'd
    Gary, I'll send you the keys to my storage unit in Havasu. You can sit in mine anytime you want.

24ROD
    2440 You can sit in ours, it would be good therapy for you. :squiggle:

cola
    Gary, whats up. Do you have a boat ordered. And how did it go with the ins. man. PM me your # I want to talk to you.
    Late, Mike

Bre
    I think Gary needs a hug from all the women on here :idea:
    What do you have on the way Gary?

Mandelon
    So sorry. The whole deal is just F-ed up. What are you getting next?

Mrs.Racer277
    Hug and Kisses to you Gary. Hope that helps. He can come up and sit in our boat anytime. I can not imagine the emotions you are going thru! :frown:
    How is the housing going?

Mr.Havasu
    Hang in there Gary. I miss her too, it hurts to think of a bueatiful boat like yours sitting on the ocean floor. I hope the see creatures appreciate what a beautiful new home they have. This stage will pass and soon you will be excited about the new arrival. Keep busy it will help.
    Michele

Evo22
    yea it totally sucks I had a boat stolen once and I kinda know the feeling :frown:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast