Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dave Aggressor lets put your parts to the test!

miller killer
    last time i went to parker i didnt make it,i got drunk about hour away from home and ended up at a strip club in santa barbara,do most my boating at lake naciemento,fun lake,lots of ladies and a lot of drunks.i did get a ticket last year for reckless driving going to narrows,almost blew one of my tunnel jets over,but got laid because of it,

HBjet
    Originally posted by miller killer:
    i did get a ticket last year for reckless driving going to narrows,almost blew one of my tunnel jets over,but got laid because of it,
    Are you braggin? Really? I just don't get what there is to brag about. To me that reads I was acting stupid again and got caught because I almost killed my self, but the chicks think it is cool Good Luck bud, if thats what it takes to get some, you must really need it bad.
    HBjet
    HBjet

HAVNAFIT
    I would leave the motor out of cotton-sausage and put a trolling motor on the bow. This would give you more room for a keg of BILLIE BEER..CHEERS>>>>

Havasu_Dreamin
    And people wonder how boaters can get a bad reputation.
    HBJet, you called it right on this one!
    HD
    thats all i care about,show boating for the ladies and getting drunk.

ROZ
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin:
    And people wonder how boaters can get a bad reputation.
    HBJet, you called it right on this one!
    HD
    Wait, don't tell me.....He was the guy that gave PWC'rs the bad wrap....And now he has a boat?
    [This message has been edited by ROZ (edited January 25, 2002).]

beached1
    lake naciemento,fun lake,lots of ladies and a lot of drunks.
    And lots of cops. You're full of crap. I went with my buddy to buy a used Stoker up near there and we tested the boat on that lake. Johnny Law was everywhere.

Slick
    Watch the IP#s to see who this is. I think he's funny. He misrepresents everything about safe boating, but he's funny.

Dimarco Kid
    Hey Miller,
    I'm not going to say this to start an argument, cause I'm too old for that, BUT if I lived out there and saw you in the "narrows" I would definately "hook on" to your jet with my v-drive. Just thought I mention that! LOL Just havin a little fun!
    D Kid

77charger
    Originally posted by beached1:
    And lots of cops. You're full of crap. I went with my buddy to buy a used Stoker up near there and we tested the boat on that lake. Johnny Law was everywhere.
    beached 1 i go there every year and as for the cops i dont see many but you do have to be a dumbass to get a ticket there speed alone wont do it neither will no baffles.Like i said a complete dumb ass.

miller killer
    I am a dumb ass,and yes i am drunk right now,yes i did give jet skis a bad rep,that was the first ticket ive got out there.we stay out by the narrows and watch the cops go bye bye then raise hell.fun place though,maybe i will put a trolling motor on it,then we could test those pumps at 40 or 50 mph.I am hard up, ill do whatever it takes to get some action,its hard when your a 6-0" 300 pound pipe fittin ladies man.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast