Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trident Boat #1

Infomaniac
    Not to put Wes on the spot but:
    I was out of the country all week and they were going to try and build the first hull this week.
    Does anyone know how it went? I am sure if they were able to do it, it is a very cool boat.

Goldilocks
    Not to put Wes on the spot but:
    I was out of the country all week and they were going to try and build the first hull this week.
    Does anyone know how it went? I am sure if they were able to do it, it is a very cool boat.
    I'm not sure, but we are going to see him in a couple of hours. We'll have more info tomorrow.

phebus
    The last update he put out was that it was going in the mold, but there haven't been any updates on how it went with the lay-up.

Infomaniac
    I'm not sure, but we are going to see him in a couple of hours. We'll have more info tomorrow.
    Let me know please sweetie.

Havasu Hangin'
    Let me know please sweetie.
    You never call me "sweetie"... :idea:

Infomaniac
    You never call me "sweetie"... :idea:
    Are you a slim petite blonde hottie?
    I am not the president of the Oklahoma HH fan club.
    And I have never been invited out on the Cigarette tug boat.

Havasu Hangin'
    And I have never been invited out on the Cigarette tug boat.
    Info...you have an open invitation on the Tugboat. It won't be as fast (or loud) as what you are used to, but it floats.
    Just bring your barbque.
    Are you a slim petite blonde hottie?
    I've been told...
    ...but I'll have to work on that "slim" part. :messedup:

Phat Matt
    I am not sure is I am suppose to say but the boat ran great! It sucked up the bay chop like nothing. I couldn't believe the acceleration for a jet boat. That dual jet drive kicks ass. I did however expect more for the stereo system, but Wes says it's still in the works. We're leaving now to check it out for wake boarding. I'll post the results later. I'll try to take some pics.

BajaMike
    I am not sure is I am suppose to say but the boat ran great! It sucked up the bay chop like nothing. I couldn't believe the acceleration for a jet boat. That dual jet drive kicks ass. I did however expect more for the stereo system, but Wes says it's still in the works. We're leaving now to check it out for wake boarding. I'll post the results later. I'll try to take some pics.
    Isn't it kind a cold today for wake boarding?? I'm showing 59 degrees here in Dana Point.

Infomaniac
    Well I guess there is one in every crowd.
    It seems we (our crowd) have more than our share. :wink: :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast