Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: This Havasu home pricing sound correct??

WetWillie

nodigg
    Here? (http://www.newhomes.com/homedetail.j...=7383&siteid=1)
    Sounds like a good buy to me. I hate to see it though, I have a few houses there and keep hoping for upswings in the market. Maybe it is over for a bit??

XtrmWakeborder
    Not enough room for the 29 keep lookin! haha It does seem pretty cheap though

Music to my Ears
    I've been out to Havasu alot the past couple months looking at property. That seems awfully inexpensive for 1500 square feet out there. If it's true, that's a good deal.

phebus
    When we bought our house in Havasu, we found a lot of homes that seemed to be good deals, but.........after looking at them turned out not to be. We found beauitfull homes at good prices, only to be surrounded by crap. We weren't interested in a nice house, that on one side had a lime green house with bars on the windows, and a few broken down cars sitting in the dirt and weeds landscaping, and on the other side was a crack house. Look at the whole package to see if it is a good deal or not. Good deals are very hard to come by anymore.

Music to my Ears
    When we bought our house in Havasu, we found a lot of homes that seemed to be good deals, but.........after looking at them turned out not to be. We found beauitfull homes at good prices, only to be surrounded by crap. We weren't interested in a nice house, that on one side had a lime green house with bars on the windows, and a few broken down cars sitting in the dirt and weeds landscaping, and on the other side was a crack house. Look at the whole package to see if it is a good deal or not. Good deals are very hard to come by anymore.
    I completly agree.
    It's hard to find lots or homes with consistantly nice houses surrounding it.

cc322
    For some reason it dosent sound right to me. I thought you couldnt get a piece of land for under 100.000? I got a condo and the price of those homes arent that far off of what I paid.. Makes me wonder

cc322
    Someone gave me advise years ago that I kinda live by today. If it's to good to be true, then it probably is.

Propchecker
    Did that price include the lot or is it they'll build that model on one of their lots for that price? If it is the full package for that price I'd jump on it if it isn't a s#itty location.

SHOTKALLIN
    That an old site i think. you can put in diferent cities and the prices dont jive.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast