Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the troops...

Outnumbered
    This looks like a cool idea. Lets take a moment and a few bucks out of our pockets to do some good for the troops. We need to let these guys know that we appreciate their service. Pass this around.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139717,00.html

Outnumbered
    Wow, no replies
    I know the name of the organization is a little corny but I think it is cool to cheer these guys up.
    I'm gonna do it, anybody else in?
    OL

Keith E. Sayre
    If anyone wishes to send a care package for Christmas but doesn't know who to send it to, please let me know. Nancy's son is in the Air Force in
    Qatar and has a load of friends that would love anything that someone wants
    to send. These boys and ladies fly in and out of some pretty hairy places in
    Iraq on C 130's three or four times a week. I'll be happy to get names and
    addresses to anyone that notifies me. These kids are fantastic people and
    need our support. Thanks.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    928-680-1400

LHC Kirby
    We live in a small gate guarded community of 64 homes - one of the young girls has a 19 year old Marine Friend who is in the 1st platoon A Company out of Camp Pendleton. We just sent off 36 packages for Christmas to those guys. We found that the EVERYONE was willing to help - just didn't know how - It is easy once you put effort into it.

Outnumbered
    bumpppppppppp

cdog
    Everone should send a little something. We have a friend that's there and we sent him powdered gatoraid, candy, cigars and baby wipes. Please do so also and let these guy's know you care about them. The yellow ribbions are just makin some company rich. If interested I can give you the address of where to send to our friends group. He's a AZ boy.

1978 Rogers
    My wife and I are going to do send something from the treatsfortroops. How could I not. That is a fantastic idea for Xmas. A couple years ago my sister & I gave to a local food bank instead of buy each other gifts. This is the least a person could do for our troops over seas.

OGShocker
    My company ordered and send 2000, LED flashlights to a group called the Blue Star Moms of Tulsa Oklahoma. Our friend is the mother of a boat driver for the "teams". She asked us for a donation and I was MORE than happy to help out. These items go directly to the "war zones" for our troops. It sure felt good doing a little something for those doing so much.

Outnumbered
    anyone???????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast