Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One negative of Ebay..

powerplay230
    Just found another negative of buying something site unseen on Ebay. I have high bid on this pretty cool looking Ford Lightning truck- looks very clean, low miles blah blah.. Someone just sent me a video of this particular truck melting its tires for an entire minute. Warning service advisors do not watch this.lol..
    http://www.lightningrodder.com/index...ownload&gid=26
    :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
    Back to the snow bowl in Denver,
    Rick

Kim Hanson
    That guy that put out the rear brakes wasn't to impressed...........( . )( . )........

powerplay230
    Wow,
    I'm so Dummmmmbbbbb that I would still consider buying that beater! At least this way knowing the full story cuts down on the shocking things you find out later. If I can find mike -HP350SC around maybe he could let us know if ford will disclose what I would be guessing to have a fairly thick service book! and if not Mike just might want to take his truck and see if he can keep them smoking for 90 seconds instead 60. here is the link for the video someone on Ebay sent it to me after seeing I had high bid.
    http://www.lightningrodder.com/index...ownload&gid=26
    Mike, or? If I get VIN numbers will a service writer pull up its service wrrty?
    or lack of.....
    Thanks Mike or anyone else that can help!!!

powerplay230
    That guy that put out the rear brakes wasn't to impressed...........( . )( . )........
    Yeah makes you really hope they're volunteers, wouldn't want them arguing about how to put our a fire on my house. That was about the wildest burnout by a truck in a longtime, but did you notice the smoke coming out from the edges of the hood, those drive belts must have gotten pretty well smoked too. I will have to re read the ad, I think it said "Never driven by a little ol lady."

Kim Hanson
    Yes and I liked how it would kick into passing gear and back out , back in....... :supp: That is a sweet burn out!...........( . )( . )............

Kachina26
    Why did fat a$$ get so worked up over that guy using the extinguisher?

powerplay230
    I think he had cookies hidden insided of one of the extinguisers and it must have been the one the other guy went to use. At least the moron who owned the truck had a bright idea and added line lock sometime before selling it. Monday I am going to show the dealership the video of the truck and see how they react maybe it will get interesting.

Sleek-Jet
    Why did fat a$$ get so worked up over that guy using the extinguisher?
    I would guess that he sprayed foam on the brakes to put the fire out, then the skinny guy was blowing it all off with his extinguisher. As long as the foam stays in place, the fire won't re-ignite, but I didn't know it would work on a vertical surface.

phebus
    I think the fat guy was frying some pork rinds on there, and he got mad when the other guy got them wet.

Kim Hanson
    I think it was a big box of donuts and he can't stand powdered donuts ..........( . )( . ).........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast