Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saturday 12-04 in Havasu

dimarcobros
    What is everyone doing before the light parade?
    DMB

FRENCHIE
    a little run on the water...maybee to the springs for brunch...if weather is good!!!

dicudmore
    Prob a little boat ride

Boozer
    If I can get the boat re-propped in time I'll be on the water. If not I may take the bikes up with me and go for a ride out in the dessert with a few friends.

Havasu Luvr
    What is everyone doing before the light parade?
    DMB
    Matt,
    Already have the boat in LHC. Saturday is up in the air afternoon/evening looking for a piece of baech in the channel for some kabobs on the grill. Whats your plans?

dimarcobros
    Pretty sure we are going to be in Up4River's boat, it has more wind blockage than either of mine. On Saturday we are heading down to the Springs for some eats and drinks and then cruising back to the channel to thaw out.
    What time is everyone getting on the water?
    HL - who are you going to have in your boat? Are you heading straight to the channel and that's it?
    DMB

Havasu Luvr
    [QUOTE=HL - who are you going to have in your boat? Are you heading straight to the channel and that's it?
    DMB[/QUOTE]
    Matt,
    So far it is just Sandra, me and mike. I'll have room for any of your overage (ie, Michelle/Shonia) hint hint. :hammer2: Maybe I will tag along with your group for drinks (the springs) What time are you heading out?

That Guy
    We'll be cruising Sat. afternoon and then hanging in the channel late afternoon...as long as Mr. Weather cooperates....looking forward to it......

Boozer
    It's going to be 64 degrees on saturday. Thank god for windhsields!

dimarcobros
    Matt,
    So far it is just Sandra, me and mike. I'll have room for any of your overage (ie, Michelle/Shonia) hint hint. :hammer2: Maybe I will tag along with your group for drinks (the springs) What time are you heading out?[/QUOTE]
    To be honest I am not really sure. We will have no problems waiting though if you want to go together and head down to the springs, it will only get warmer. :mix: Let me talk to Up4River.
    Michelle and Shona will not be in attendance but Sarah and Ani will.
    DMB

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast