Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Born Smart, Born A Bruin

TrojanDan
    Well,,,,, the polls on Jim Rome's show seem right to me. USC fans a fair weather fans. #1 in two different polls now Trojans. Congrats.
    I guess if Rome said it was true than it must be. Dude, your quotes are as lame as your Tigers. :yuk:

THOR
    I guess if Rome said it was true than it must be. Dude, your quotes are as lame as your Tigers. :yuk:
    Uhh, okay then. It's not my opinion or quote smart guy. Just John Q Public speaking out.

Lets face it some people just hate SC. We could win 3 straight national titles and some people will still hate us and never give us the props we deserve. And hold on boys if our QB returns next year(which his parents have told me he probably will) we will win 3 national titles in a row!
    And for Jim Rome what the hell is he talkin about SC rooters have arrogantly supported their team through thick and thin with passion and pride even through the hacket years. What Rome can't stand is the obvious LA typical sports fan that loves just the winners. Hell what does he expect? What does the typical Angelino have to holla about?
    1. The Dodgers are losers!
    2. The Lakers are losers!
    3. the Angeles are losers!
    4. The Clippers are losers!
    5. The Kings are losers!
    6. AND EVRYBODY KNOWS THE FUCLA BRUINS ARE LOSERS AND NEVER HAVE BEEN WINNERS SO SHIT MAN!
    THE ONLY WINNERS IN TOWN ARE THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROJANS!
    DEAL WITH IT WE ARE THE BEST IN THE LAND AND AFTER WE STOMP THE SHIT OUT OF fucla NEXT IS THE ok sooners AT THE orange bowl.
    And what do you think of tyronne now? Probably the same thing you will think of Karl Dorell when we cause him to be fired also!

summerlove
    as the old saying goes,
    "you're a Bruin for four years and a Trojan for life..."
    True SC fans are anything but bandwagon. Bandwagon fans suck, but I guarantee you there are bandwagon FUCLA fans when the baby bears are doing well....

essexjet
    as the old saying goes,
    "you're a Bruin for four years and a Trojan for life..."
    True SC fans are anything but bandwagon. Bandwagon fans suck, but I guarantee you there are bandwagon FUCLA fans when the baby bears are doing well....
    well said summerlove.. I became a SC fan in high school in the late 80's and had to suffer the loses during the 90's. Man, it fells good to be on top!! Can't wait until this weekend, to watch the fucla :cry: bruins lose by 40+ points!!!!
    Fight on Trojans

THOR
    BUSTI, dont you mean CO-champs?
    You all here are true fans. But, you must admit, walking through the parking lot before an SC game and hearing 'fans' talk about whether they prefer the gold package on the MB or the 'siver package' is just weak. Those are the same dudes that still have the price tags on their USC sweaters. They dont know a lick about football and never will.
    Too bad UCLA wont get within 30 points of USC this weekend. It be real ugly to whole game. :jawdrop:

Ya know though I frequently disagree with Thor about football I am honest enough to admitt that he is right about some of our fair weather SC Trojan fans as he mentioned. Yet for those of us like Scuba, TrojanDan and others on these boards we have stood by our team even when hackett was ruining the program!
    I attended SC myself for awhile(transferred to cal Lutheran and Cal State Fullerton) but once a Trojan always a Trojan. My kid brother 13 years my junior I put through USC and of course ya know my son Richard Jr. recently graduated from there in 2000. We are a Trojan family for sure.
    I respect Kilr cuz he roots for his team even when they are down! Thats a real fan! Although his passion is misguided and he should have been a Trojan ...........I respect his enthusiasm!
    I am proud of all California teams when they win!
    Whats scary is even though next year we lose 5 starters on the D side of the ball their replacements are awsome and we should be every bit as good as this year.
    Pete carroll has assembled the best bench in college football BAR NONE! And nobody is even close! Remember when Carson left the standard wisdom was the Trojans are screwed! Then up steps Matt at Qb and he is probably going to end his career with two National Championships and a Heisman! Then they said Troy Palumalu is gone the defense is finished....WRONG.....our D is the best overall in the land this year! And finally we were supposed to be toast we couldn't win with out Mike Williams. Bullshit we didn't even miss him this year. We have the most dangerous offense in the land!
    Well it should be a great game tomorrow. I am sure the fucla bruins will play with pride but it won't be enough. Honestly Kilrtoy good luck............................... YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT! THE MEN OF TROY ARE COMING TO ARROYO SECCO AND HELL IS COMING WITH'EM!!!!!!!!!!
    FIGHT ON!

THOR
    Busti,
    next year should be interesting. Norm Chow will probably go to Stanford or Utah to take a head coaching spot. He is the master of all the offense.
    Leinart is done this year to go to the league. At least that is what his dad is telling me. Josh Booty is great too though.
    Are you sure your D is the best in the land? I seem to remember a couple of SEC teams ranked above Trojans. :notam:

HavasuDreamin'
    I attended SC from 93 - 97 (and graduated). For our football program, those were some lean times (aside from the thrashing we gave Northwestern). Man this feels GOOD!!! :crossx:

essexjet
    Ya know though I frequently disagree with Thor about football I am honest enough to admitt that he is right about some of our fair weather SC Trojan fans as he mentioned. Yet for those of us like Scuba, TrojanDan and others on these boards we have stood by our team even when hackett was ruining the program!
    I attended SC myself for awhile(transferred to cal Lutheran and Cal State Fullerton) but once a Trojan always a Trojan. My kid brother 13 years my junior I put through USC and of course ya know my son Richard Jr. recently graduated from there in 2000. We are a Trojan family for sure.
    I respect Kilr cuz he roots for his team even when they are down! Thats a real fan! Although his passion is misguided and he should have been a Trojan ...........I respect his enthusiasm!
    I am proud of all California teams when they win!
    Whats scary is even though next year we lose 5 starters on the D side of the ball their replacements are awsome and we should be every bit as good as this year.
    Pete carroll has assembled the best bench in college football BAR NONE! And nobody is even close! Remember when Carson left the standard wisdom was the Trojans are screwed! Then up steps Matt at Qb and he is probably going to end his career with two National Championships and a Heisman! Then they said Troy Palumalu is gone the defense is finished....WRONG.....our D is the best overall in the land this year! And finally we were supposed to be toast we couldn't win with out Mike Williams. Bullshit we didn't even miss him this year. We have the most dangerous offense in the land!
    Well it should be a great game tomorrow. I am sure the fucla bruins will play with pride but it won't be enough. Honestly Kilrtoy good luck............................... YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT! THE MEN OF TROY ARE COMING TO ARROYO SECCO AND HELL IS COMING WITH'EM!!!!!!!!!!
    FIGHT ON!
    Hey Busti, do you think Norm Chow will be returning next year? Talk of him getting his own team soon.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast