Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry to all the Canadians

Tom Brown and all other upstanding Canadians,
    I feel your pain in dealing with Kim Hanson. Some of the most illiterate jibberish to ever be uttered has come from his pie hole. This guy takes the cake. Please accept my condolensces to all of the good Canadians.

Kim Hanson
    It take's more than that to get me worked up, Donut Boy........( . )( . )....... :hammer2: Where else you going to go Tony ? Beside's Dunkin's

uclahater
    It take's more than that to get me worked up, Donut Boy........( . )( . )....... :hammer2: Where else you going to go Tony ? Beside's Dunkin's
    KIMMY even though your drunk you should be able to come up with something other than the same old DONUT SHIT :idea:
    Your starting to sound like YOU TE with the same old boring shit :cry: :cry: And thats pretty hard to be as dull and boring as that :yuk:
    So pull Luckys Dick out of your mouth and concentrate at the task at hand :devil:
    I know thats going to be difficult since Luckys giving Jim Anderson a Rim Job while your Blowin him, and Jim Anderson is on top of luckys wife You guys must be having a fun game of Twister up there :notam:

Kim you are the one that has to live with yourself. I am glad that I don't have people talking about me the way they talk about you and your daisy dukes. I do pity your wife and kids though. They must be pillers of patience and have incredible disguises when they go out in public you. Hats off to the Hansons.
    I do want to thank you for all the entertainment you bring us when your name pops up.

Kim Hanson
    I'm sorry to all to have to see this retard American , make fun of Canada and me! He's an illegal, family and all..thats how they got into boating and I think thats why he hate's " O B's " Lived on it toooooooo long! Thats why he like's the trailer now...I can see the trailer, full speed ahead......2' feet and coming in quick.....That was not to sink it! Taco Bell sound familiar Donut Boy!......... ......... ( . )( . ).......I see no end in it Guru!

Kim Hanson
    KIMMY even though your drunk you should be able to come up with something other than the same old DONUT SHIT :idea:
    Your starting to sound like YOU TE with the same old boring shit :cry: :cry: And thats pretty hard to be as dull and boring as that :yuk:
    So pull Luckys Dick out of your mouth and concentrate at the task at hand :devil:
    I know thats going to be difficult since Luckys giving Jim Anderson a Rim Job while your Blowin him, and Jim Anderson is on top of luckys wife You guys must be having a fun game of Twister up there :notam:
    Get off his nuts hater, what is this pick on KIMMY NIGHT ?..........( . )( . )............

You Te
    Tom Brown and all other upstanding Canadians,
    I feel your pie hole.
    What a surprise Guru.
    You Te

You Te
    Hater, you're out there. :hammer2:
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    Kim you are the one that has to live with yourself. I am glad that I don't have people talking about me the way they talk about you and your daisy dukes. I do pity your wife and kids though. They must be pillers of patience and have incredible disguises when they go out in public you. Hats off to the Hansons.
    I do want to thank you for all the entertainment you bring us when your name pops up. Are you on Drugs Guru ? Im done with you , you stupid...Big word's don't mean shit retard! Have you ever wondered why you aren't white? Where did you come from pentaco.............. ( . )( . )..........

lucky
    Your starting to sound like me crying to my wife , with the same old boring shit :cry: :cry: And thats pretty hard to do ,since she's always at Rolands house !!! :yuk:
    So pull Luckys Dick out of MY mouth and concentrate at the task at hand :devil:
    I know thats going to be difficult since Luckys giving Jim Anderson a taco molesting lesson - while I'm masterbaiting to the sound of music , and Jim Anderson is on top of V drives ass as alwayz You guys must be having a fun game of Twister up IN there :notam:
    hater - Do you always play pocket pull alone ? ya'd be money ahead if ya didn't invest in " vasiline , or should i say asiline ? late boyz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast