Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Another day at the office

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Waiting to be towed in by the jetski again... :jawdrop:
    BJH
    Crazy Hippy,
    We boat so much, that we refer to jet ski's as trailer queens.
    Jerry

You Te
    Dollys... Where??? Beach.... where??? Face it Uncle Tony, your allegations have been proven wrong again.
    Look under the water.
    You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Look under the water.
    You Te

Jerry :sleeping:

Bird Percher
    Why dont we put a end to all this trailer Queen B.S. and have U.T and Kim Hanson and Crazy Hippy bring your bad ass Outboards to Needles in April or May and see what the outcome is!!! I bet we can line up a few races instead of talking all this B.S on these boards.... Or are you fast guys too busy to bring your badass outboards out that week!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Please don't give me any excuses in the AM..

egg beater
    Why dont we put a end to all this trailer Queen B.S. and have U.T and Kim Hanson and Crazy Hippy bring your bad ass Outboards to Needles in April or May and see what the outcome is!!! I bet we can line up a few races instead of talking all this B.S on these boards.... Or are you fast guys too busy to bring your badass outboards out that week!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    why does your avatar look like someone poked a digit up your azz ? :220v:

Bird Percher
    why does your avatar look like someone poked a digit up your azz ? :220v:
    If I'm not mistaken, my avatar is Kym Hansen when found out that His wife "Tom Hansen" just gambled away his last 12 pack... Bad day at the homefront..

You Te
    Why Needles?
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    If I'm not mistaken, my avatar is Kym Hansen when found out that His wife "Tom Hansen" just gambled away his last 12 pack... Bad day at the homefront..
    I have blond hair, your avatar...thats when your finger found home one day and you still can't understand why it won't vacate that nasty place and now you have 2 fingers up there trying to get the first one out! Then the whole hand went in there to straighten things out and the picture was taken and cartooned :hammerhea .................( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    Why Needles?
    You Te
    He likes that parking lot, its big and he can't **** up parking it..Drive right on in to your stall..Guru is 0 and the rest just follow..........( . )( . )........Bird Shit is around 3 parking lot is full after 10 :jawdrop:

BILLY.B
    He likes that parking lot, its big and he can't **** up parking it..Drive right on in to your stall..Guru is 0 and the rest just follow..........( . )( . )........Bird Shit is around 3 parking lot is full after 10 :jawdrop: Ok Kim your starting to sound like your other tight wearing short buddy you-te. If I wanted to keep my boat on the trailer all day SO WHAT, who gives a $HIT????, other then you JACK OFF'S. This is the only thing that you-te and the likes of yourself can repeat over, and over , and over, and over. I can guarantee you one thing, if these weed whackers showed up BIRD PEARCHER would $HIT all over them.....GUARANTEED!!!!! :2purples:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast