Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another day at the office

V-DRIVES RULE
    ''HAVE SINGLE SEAT STRAP ON WILL TRAVEL AWAY FROM NEEDLES''http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8191

You Te
    Imagine that :hammerhea :hammerhea, it's on the trailer!!!!!
    Imagine that, it's at my shop not at the lake.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You Te

You Te
    ''HAVE SINGLE SEAT STRAP ON WILL TRAVEL AWAY FROM NEEDLES'
    At least my boat can travel when it's at the lake, not sit on the trailer all day.
    You Te

Bird Percher
    dossangers,
    I would not say you ain't shit, I would simply say, you are aTRAILER QUEEN
    You Te
    Now you're really barking up the wrong tree!!! I will garantee that Wayne will burn more gas than you any given day.. No I'm not talking driving up the river about 20 miles so the v-drives cant go either, I'm talking about actually running all out!!! Why dont you guys set up a weekend so we can go finalize all this s%#t talking and get some results.. I'm sure that Scarlata , Dossanger, Billy, Bird P, 1st Timer, Jim A, can try to make arrangements to go.. I'm anxious to see Hansons 140 MPH Whacker run.. Set this up You Te..

You Te
    Now you're really barking up the wrong tree!!! I will garantee that Wayne will burn more gas than you any given day.
    Bird Percher,
    I think you flew into a tree and hit your head, stay out of the NO FLY ZONE, who cares about a garantee from a bird.
    Now it's about burning gas, I'll bet TQ's due burn gas, it figures you would brag about it.
    Remember, when the drags blow out the K's bounce about, oh yes, and burn lots of fuel.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    Now you're really barking up the wrong tree!!! I will garantee that Wayne will burn more gas than you any given day.. No I'm not talking driving up the river about 20 miles so the v-drives cant go either, I'm talking about actually running all out!!! Why dont you guys set up a weekend so we can go finalize all this s%#t talking and get some results.. I'm sure that Scarlata , Dossanger, Billy, Bird P, 1st Timer, Jim A, can try to make arrangements to go.. I'm anxious to see Hansons 140 MPH Whacker run.. Set this up You Te..
    I don't have 140 mph whacker Birdshit, I have a 100 + LakeBoat........( . )( . ).......You want me to shit on you some more?..... Mine isn't no ****ing race boat, ya ass backwards loser!If I had a few more days I would enlighten you on Lake Boat's till then :notam:

Kim Hanson
    Lets talk about tralier queens: when were at needles with our trailer queens we run 7 days twice a day 15 minutes of 5/8 mile straightaways ave speed 5-8 laps full speed over a hundred plus a cruise down river 5-7 miles we spend more time at 125 plus in 1 day than you guys all weekend!!!! Me,billy,allen[bolt nazi]now tony and the rest of our car boats! you guys would get in the way anyway cus were TEAR'IN IT UP so bad!! and if you think you can run in the shit at speed like a K lap after lap you would break the POTATO-CHIPS in HALF!!! I know theTRUTH STINGS a little!!! I dont think you would want TONY on your ASS anyway he would use you guys as LEAPFROGS! he's like a west bound santa fe train outa needles COM'IN THRU!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
    Race boats..cool shit! Bring it to the lake and use it all day, pulling tuber's etc. You guy's don't get it do you and Im dumb! Throw a "TAF" on his ass, ya think it would be the same :eat: ..........( . )( . )............I see we have another cling on! :idea: Bring your daily driver to the strip against a say PRO STOCK, what will you do against it? I will say you suck all around son.......so **** off!

dossangers
    I know not everybody can drive a serious flat but a five year old can drive a clamp-on nuf said im out!

O.B eddie
    I know not everybody can drive a serious flat but a five year old can drive a clamp-on nuf said im out! How about a 40 year old with a 4year olds mentality?? Hey thats you Kimbely!! HEE HAWW

Kindsvater Flat
    Trailer queens???? I don't think so!!
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/needles...0Image0095.jpg

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast