Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Martinez and Fishers peeps

BarryMac
    Hi All,
    Wondering if any of you know of anything for Sale at either Fishers or Martinez right now.
    Thanks,
    gjb

Brady Bunch
    Are you looking for something to OWN, or to LEASE.

BarryMac
    I'm thinking own, what in your opinion would be attractive in a lease?
    GrapeApe, I still need to talk to ya about re-financing my pad, thinking I may pull some cash from it to hook a place up out there...
    Is Martinez going to be private soon, similar to Hidden Shores???

tamalewagon
    I'm thinking own, what in your opinion would be attractive in a lease?
    GrapeApe, I still need to talk to ya about re-financing my pad, thinking I may pull some cash from it to hook a place up out there...
    Is Martinez going to be private soon, similar to Hidden Shores???
    GJB...I was at Martinez in June and still heard different opinions about what might happen. We spoke to the guy that owns the land and he was extremely tight lipped about the future of Fishers. The guy I bought my boat from is selling his single-wide for around $90-95K. His name is Rex Carol. If you want I can dig up his phone number for you. His place is right on the water too with a huge balcony and private dock. I have seen some other listings that are just rediculous...$600-800K!

BarryMac
    GJB...I was at Martinez in June and still heard different opinions about what might happen. We spoke to the guy that owns the land and he was extremely tight lipped about the future of Fishers. The guy I bought my boat from is selling his single-wide for around $90-95K. His name is Rex Carol. If you want I can dig up his phone number for you. His place is right on the water too with a huge balcony and private dock. I have seen some other listings that are just rediculous...$600-800K!
    Thanks Tamalewagon, I don't need to be on the water, it would be awesome but I really don't want to spend 90K for a place to sleep every other weekend.

tamalewagon
    Thanks Tamalewagon, I don't need to be on the water, it would be awesome but I really don't want to spend 90K for a place to sleep every other weekend.
    No problem...just wanted to give you an idea of what's out there. I did a loan for a guy last spring to buy and place out there. It's a bit risky without knowing the future of Fishers, but then it may pay off ten-fold for you.

BarryMac
    No problem...just wanted to give you an idea of what's out there. I did a loan for a guy last spring to buy and place out there. It's a bit risky without knowing the future of Fishers, but then it may pay off ten-fold for you.
    I was concidering pulling some equity out of my house to make the purchase, good idea???

GrapeApe
    I was concidering pulling some equity out of my house to make the purchase, good idea???
    GJB, Right now there is nothing Less then 90k even in Pruitt... Ask Screaming Pete... You buy someones Lease to there land, and the Park Model Trailer.... I am not making a Decesion on what to do tell John (Martinez Owner) decides exactly what will be done. I dont reccomend buying any leases from People in Martinez (Like Me)... Fishers, I am not sure about... email me your Contact info regarding a Cashout Refi... jbrady@zerodownhomemortgages.com
    *** Grape Ape ***

tamalewagon
    It really depends on how much of a risk you want to take at Fishers. After the land hits the market it will likely double in price. I understand that current leaseholders have first right of refusal on the initial price of land purchases. I would be happy to look at some loan scenarios for you at "***boaters" discount of course! I can also tell you if it's worth refinancing your current rate for savings or not.

Mandelon
    Why would the landowner sell the places for 1/2 of what they are worth? If he sells them, and then they double in value he left a lot of $$$$ on the table....why would he do that? Cuz he likes the lessees so much....?
    Not trying to be a dick, (it comes easy for me) :notam: just wondering...... :smile:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast