Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Martinez and Fishers peeps

TOBTEK
    Toby you got me thinking???> But only if you stay down there! :argue:
    I'll stay "IF" you step up......im planning on swinging from your SAC all next season anyway Buy Caine's new place on the conner, you are sooooo money and you dont even know it! :squiggle:

WetWillie
    I keep getting this sinking feeling I am gunna tear off that drive. That corner lot has lots of parking Plus we can put Bunk beds in your room!!
    Common talk me into it! Ill buy that cart off you if you spray it pink for the wife. Get myself a Rhino and call it good!!

TOBTEK
    common you wussy.....there are MANY large boats like yours out there now....just not that expensive....you'd be king SHI--- out there! you just need to look where your going....period. I've been going there for the better part of 25 yrs, Never have had a problem.....think of the money (and time)you will save. And NO PROBLEM on the pink cart. Gonna do one shortly for the Girls in pink as well.....pink with pink pearl flames with a pink boa around the top, pink neon, and pink fluffy seats.......we can do up two :idea:
    one more thought......YUMA is much more family friendly, and three hours closer.

BarryMac
    one more thought......YUMA is much more family friendly, and three hours closer.
    Dat's da fact Jack, much more family oriented. I would just be scared to damage his bad ass boat on the shallow crap out there...

Mandelon
    Its all sandy bottom, running aground is just a nuisance, not a total loss. Trust me, I know..... :supp: Just a bitch to push it off.

BarryMac
    Its all sandy bottom, running aground is just a nuisance, not a total loss. Trust me, I know..... :supp: Just a bitch to push it off.
    Yeap, been there done that. Did have to replace an impeller or two prematurely do to the sand landings... :jawdrop:

TOBTEK
    Dat's da fact Jack, much more family oriented. I would just be scared to damage his bad ass boat on the shallow crap out there...
    thats why he needs to trade in the 29, on a KILLER 26! a 26 is great for Yuma or havazoo. How about a 05 F26 with a tcm900 EFI...and steel the #6 off your 29....yeah baby!!!! :idea: .....oh yeah, and use the LEFT OVER 40,000.00 dollars for the new house at HiddenShores...hmmmmmmmm

WetWillie
    That way if I ge stuck I can tie off to a bush or tree and pull myself out??
    Im feeling lucky? :clover:

TOBTEK
    That way if I ge stuck I can tie off to a bush or tree and pull myself out??
    Im feeling lucky? :clover:
    its EVEN easier.....IF YOU LOOK WHERE YOUR GOING AND DONT RUN INTO THE SANDBARS! trust me....Ive been going there for over 20 years, you CAN see the sandbars.....go around them, not over them. Yuma=2.5 hour drive for the "B" family.....Havasu= 5-6 hour drive, Yuma/Hidden shores = family astmosphere. Hiddenshore = on the water homes, close to SD peeps, fills like your on vacation every weekend. The thing I dont like about getting a house in Havasu is loading up the boat and taking it miles back to the house. And being so far away from the water (unless you have quibic dollars for a house close) just a complete different filling being in HiddenShores, the Islander, crazyhorse...or buying a home away from the water.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123