Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the Worst...

throwerb
    What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever been given? For me it was when I was a kid, my mom and dad could only afford the GI Joe WITHOUT the kung fu grip. :cry:

throwerb
    ONE YEAR my brother got a bike,(orangecrate)well i got up real earley and saw it so I CHANGED THE TAG to me well i didn't get the bike but my dad did KICK MY ASS .SO I GOT MY ASS KICKED ON XMAS :hammer2: not a good present
    If my kids did that I would LMAO.

JustMVG
    My girls have done that to each other, man the fights they've had, best is when they do it with clothes, three girls three vastly different sizes, funny stuff when the 12 yr old tries on the 10yr olds stuff, cry's when it's too F'n tight, and throws the stuff around, the little one walks over, puts it on and smiles "hey it fits ME!" so the 12yr old cry's even louder and longer.....
    me, the worst was getting a mini-bike and getting it ready to ride the next day, DAD forgets to put oil in it, and i'm ridin the heck out of it, and it just starts slowing down, and then stops!!! I try to walk it back home, only to have my Dad, who's had a couple of Xmas cheer too many already, scream at me and what the he&& did i do!!! Beats my butt sends me to my room i'm crying, a few hours and some sleep later my Dad comes in apologizing telling me it was his fault, and i'll be getting a new one by the next week, i just told him not to worry about it, we can fix this one, he just smiled and said ok, the darn thing never got fixed, it just sat, until i asked for and got a new Yamaha Mini-Enduro, Dad got a 250 and we started riding together. Had alot of fun then, but that one Xmas i'll never forget..... MVG

hoolign
    What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever been given? For me it was when I was a kid, my mom and dad could only afford the GI Joe WITHOUT the kung fu grip. :cry:
    I remember the kung fu grip GI JOE, also got his argo dealio, my sister sure got pissed when Joe beat the crap outta Ken .. decapitated the poor bastard!
    Did anyone ever get the Evil Kneivel dude with the bike? I got some major flak for launchin him into mom's flower arrangemnt Christmas morning

LUVNLIFE
    I got a plastic harmonica from my dad's aunt :notam: She was preety old and thought it was cool. My parents tried to tell me she mixed up the tags and someone else got my good present. :burningm: Yea right

mike37
    I remember the kung fu grip GI JOE, also got his argo dealio, my sister sure got pissed when Joe beat the crap outta Ken .. decapitated the poor bastard!
    Did anyone ever get the Evil Kneivel dude with the bike? I got some major flak for launchin him into mom's flower arrangemnt Christmas morning
    hell ya had the Evil Kneivel dude
    that focker would jump over any thing

throwerb
    I hear ya. My siser got pissed to when my Ken who didn't even have the kung fu grip beat Kens ass daily. I use to hide ken and put joe in the corvette with Barbie, that really set her off.

Froggystyle
    I was about 13 or so and really, really really wanted a Honda three wheeler which had recently come out. The one I wanted was called "Big Red" or something like that. In any case, it was a 250 something or other. We had this big ranch in Calaveras County with over 2,000 acres to go ride it on, and it would have been a super cool deal to have up there for my brother and I to take fishing or camping or whatever.
    Anyway, my dad had this habit of pulling the gag Christmas gift when it came to big presents. For example, the year before, my Mom got a brand new 1985 Corvette (Christmas 1984). He gave her this small cardboard box wrapped to the gills in strapping tape. Really tough to open. Inside, there was a tag that said "Go into the hall closet". Now my Mom was hoping for a rowing machine (this is that long ago... rowing machine.. hah!) and it made sense that it would be in the closet. Too big for the tree. So, with a gleam in her eye she rushes for the closet.
    Another package. Tough to open etc... "Go look in the back seat of the BMW" which was in the garage. Go downstairs to look in the Bimmer and find a Vette in the garage. Mom goes nuts. Everyone is super suprised and we figure Dad is the master at this game. Hat's off.
    OK, so that was the year before. I want nothing other than this damn 3 wheeler. Not too expensive... super usefull, etc... I should end up with this.
    So, the last present (notoriously the trick one...) I get is a small box. Hard to open. Inside is a rev em up, push the button toy three wheeler with a tag on it that said something like "The three wheeler you have been asking for." Obviously indicative of the three wheeler downstairs. My Dad has that smirk in his eyes, I flip out big time. Yeah!!! I got a three wheeler etc... My Mom is cracking up. I, in my glee don't notice they are laughing at me, not celebrating with me.
    This was the three wheeler. No big three wheeler.
    Now, in my parents defense, we got a lot that Christmas. So much so that as we kept getting mid level cool gifts, the likelihood of getting the bike was getting slim very quickly. So much so, that I had written it off. I figured, "Hell, this has been an awesome Christmas, forget the bike." We got skis, jackets and all sorts of other stuff.
    The toy pump faked me though. I felt bad that I was crushed about it because I felt ungrateful for everything else, but what a dirty trick.
    Anyway, that was the worst one ever because of circumstance.

throwerb
    Man I would have been pissed.

hoolign
    My brother got that one. He got the wind up one where you hit a button and it takes off after winding it up. He did this on my bro-in-laws pool table and ****ed up all the felt....lol
    If memory serves me..this thing had a stand you baked kneivels bike into, made sure he was in position, then pulled like a mo fo on this long geared plastic strap that sent him into orbit..or moms flowers whichever came first

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast